Reliable source

Reaction score
I am a new member signed up because I recently made my first two orders. I ordered from Genezameds.net and they were legit. Now all of the sudden their website is gone.WTF!!!! Anyways people told me to go to NAPS. However I read reviews. Some good some bad. I just want a place that won't **** me.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not a source board. Welcome aboard.

Reaction score
No one here is going to help you find things that are illegal my friend. No one.

That being said if you want a "reliable source", But your buying online. That doesn't go hand in hand. Id stay away from the internet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great first couple posts.....next time try to read the rules before you do something stupid like ask for a source...

and Naps...lmfao.

Reaction score
Why what's wrong with naps why not try and give someone info instead of making dumbass sarcastic remarks.

Reaction score
I mean obviously a lot of people use them. Are they just mass producing fake gear.

Reaction score
Why what's wrong with naps why not try and give someone info instead of making dumbass sarcastic remarks.

Your headed down a road you will not return from talking like that.

No one will give you any info, You may as well leave. Why would anyone in their right mind help someone they do not know find illegal things? Who is that dumb? Who is that dumb in the brain to even ask a bunch of strangers? Your going to get yourself scammed.

Do the work. Put in the time. Find whatever your looking for yourself.

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I mean obviously a lot of people use them. Are they just mass producing fake gear.

Naps has scammed many many people thru the years. They just aren't reliable.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but isn't geneza a naps brand? .

Either way geneza isn't legit at all. Underdosed garbage

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are some scammer websites out their claiming to be Geneza.

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
People still talking about naps?
You take your chances ordering gear from a website.
Best of luck and welcome.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
dammit! another source seeking guy huh?

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Love taking naps on a Saturday afternoon. For everything else I use ebay.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is the best place for Naps on the bed or the sofa?

I've gotta go with sofa. I am the Sofa King!
Because this thread is Sofa King We Todd Did!
Lmfao!
!S!

Reaction score
man, i am new here too and i am giving up on finding a legitimate underground source of hgh.

cross-referencing reviews here and there from multiple boards, i find out everyone is fake and f*cked each others up.

online source is a bitch! i will just take a readily offered gears from a tough guy at my gym,
instead of trying to get myself duped while buying a pham grade vaseline at a local pharmacy
to recover from a pain ass burn with under dosage stuff or completely bunk shit.

also be aware of mods and senior members reviews, some known as a gear-whores being pimp by them.
their credential credibility are highly suspicious especially when they are rooting for a particular source.

btw if you haven't done extensive research skipped the whole shitty situation from AAS Sponsorship board.
they even make a rule of not pissing on their sponsors while remains to lick those hairy balls clean
despite of knowing shit has hit the ceiling.

im in love with this site and some other brutally honest uncensored review hence keeping my wallet safe for now :)

Reaction score
I dont think the sarcasm is warranted. Keep in mind guys that everyone was at one time a newbie and did not have a source (Unless your Dad sells roids).

Just to show you how difficult it can be to be a noob without a source:

My cousin was looking to start a cycle. He went up to a big ripped guy at LA Fitness and asked him "Hey dude you know where I can buy some juice?" And the guy punched him in the face and my cousin had a bloody nose from it.

So you see its not all ha-ha-ha

New Threads