T Nation forums garbage

Reaction score

T Nation forums Spam​

What is with t nation forums pushing newsletters, supplements and fake steroid suppliers? The place is plastered with advertisements and old bias articles pushing sales or the link to biotest store. Man I'm just done with all of these sites that spend years building traffic and content and then one day switch to pushing supplements, steroid sources and affiliate links to get your money.

Anybody remember when T nation was just a nice little community of good members and there was no pushers, trolls, haters and fake steroid supplement ads everywhere? Someway most forum communities cannot resist the temptation to go after the money which results in the owner / administrator bending their moral to support sponsors even as they sell useless products and in some cases scam members of the forum.

I guess in all I'm grateful for ugbodybuilding and the long history this forum has for not having advertisers and banners. Tnation forum is mostly now days comprised of young kids seeking steroids. Most of them are from bodybuilding.com and have decided to branch out and begin cycling. UG is more made up of older and advanced fitness freaks which I can appreciate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
T nation is loaded with junk ads. The staff doesn't even participate anymore they just direct you to links. It has more trolls than bb.com and the information is twisted to push advertiser supplements.

Reaction score
Old post but I got banned from tnation about 5 years ago for providing a bad review on a supplement supplier that would eventually get busted for using steroids in legit supplements. Its all about the money over there.

OldeBull1

Reaction score
In the early/mid 2000s, it was a great site. Cutting edge articles, a competent staff with diverse training backgrounds, featured guests, and a solid community. It has gone way downhill since then.
It has always pushed Biotest products, but that could be looked due to quality content.

Reaction score
I think T-Nation forum and website was sold about 5 years ago. The popups and banners look like Prom or worse now.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Doesn't Biotest own T-Nation?
It was good way back in the Lonnie Lowery days. Havent paid much attention since...