Allow myself to introduce myself

Reaction score
What's everybody!

My friend refferred me here as 75% of our convos relate to fitness and gear. He spoke highly of you guys and the info shared here.

Historically I've never participated in forums. Generally read, read and read some more. Figured id try something different and if not get involved atleast introduce myself.

34 yrs. 227 lbs. 6'4.

Attachments

• IMG_1565.jpg
    IMG_1565.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 13

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Nice shoes

Welcome. Get involved man there's a lot of cool peeps here.

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's going on. Welcome. You currently on cycle? You follow any program currently or have in the past? Post up in the other sections.

Shoes r bright. Hope u not skipping leg days.

Reaction score
What's going on. Welcome. You currently on cycle? You follow any program currently or have in the past? Post up in the other sections.

Shoes r bright. Hope u not skipping leg days.

I have the curse of working my ass off on leg days and then getting asked "skip leg day bro?". Welcome, I'm also new here. These guys are awesome though.

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha. I'm just playing.

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
What's everybody!

My friend refferred me here as 75% of our convos relate to fitness and gear. He spoke highly of you guys and the info shared here.

You're buddy's not too bright. ;)

Welcome aboard and glad to see you're getting active.

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the UGBB. I want to know what the other 25% of your convos are about?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG... id ask who you are friends with, but I dont want to humiliate you... ;)

Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground.

Should get in contact with Snake. Looks like you could use some calf raises.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. As said above, alot of great and knowledgable people here on the board.

Reaction score
Ty everyone!!

Yes I train legs..

I do follow a program and about 7 months ago I started trt... my dr. Is very liberal

I may post in the log section my 7 months of progress w my dosages, training program and diet..

I just had umbilical hernia surgery and gyno so I'm sidelined for 6 weeks or so and will def log my return as I will be supplementing my prescriptions.

And that shot doesn't do my calves justice.. they look non existent and they are just beyond that.. like just barely lol

Reaction score
And that shot doesn't do my calves justice.. they look non existent and they are just beyond that.. like just barely lol

Just giving you some crap man. You look good. Whats your big three numbers look like? Or before your surgery at least?

Reaction score
i know you were buddy.. im good sport

that a rx-7? thats dope AF

well i dont bench bc i have a bad shoulder so i have no idea there.... squat 375 deadlift 375

New Threads