New member needing cycle Critiques

Reaction score
Hey,

Well this is my first time posting so I would like to say hi to every 1, I'm 30 years old and been cycling since I was 20, I got and 8 cycles under my belt, and I've achieved all I wanted in the power lifting since and now I'm shooting for abs, so I got a cycle ready I'm needing some critique,

Test Cyp 1000mg, week 1 to 15
Equipoise 400 mg to 500 mg Week 1 to 13

I got nolva on hand and clomid, now this is the first time I've ran test that high, I've ran it the past up 750mgs, but I've heard 1g is where test comes alive, so I'm needing to know what is a good pct to run with this?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I've ran a gram of test before and it didn't feel much different than 750.
I'd say run 750 and go the eq to like 600 a week and watch yourself grow and harden up nicely.

Clomid nolva pct will be fine.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've also run a gram and don't think I grew any faster than at 750, I just had more sides. Remember you'll need to wait longer before starting PCT, that's a lot of gear to get out of your system.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Well if AAS is your first post, then let's get to it. If it's abs you're after you'll need to get them mostly through diet and cardio. Keep an eye on your E2 with that much test or you'll look like they pulled you up from the bottom of a lake.

Where's the Tren and Var?

Side note: You must be an overachiever for your age. I don't know many PLer who are tapped out at 30 y.o.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Save your money on the gear and buy a good diet from Spongy if abs are what you really want. Abs are built in the kitchen not the gym. And definitely not with gear.

Post up your diet now and we will see if we can help.

Reaction score
Agreed with what was said abs come with diet. A gram of test isn't that much different than 750 IMO, but hey, give it a shot and stay on top of your bloodwork (should be common sense based on the history you posted). I will second Snake and say that if you want a good cutting cycle add in some Tren. If you can take the sides (hits some harder than others) it is a great cutting cycle.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ran 800 MG of tren with 400 test ate like absolute dog shit and looked awesome doing it.

Although my training was insanely high volume...

Anyway, eq has a common effect of increasing hunger. May want to avoid eq.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Save your money on the gear and buy a good diet from Spongy if abs are what you really want. Abs are built in the kitchen not the gym. And definitely not with gear.

Post up your diet now and we will see if we can help.
Chances are slim that you stick around, heed this advice if you do. Welcome.

New Threads