Dnp Log 10 days in

Reaction score
Oh ok. I didn't understand the question correctly. As in fat loss I looked the same. Those 24 days I was so depleted and flat looking. It was hard even seeing myself and continuing. But I knew once I would get off, fix my diet right and start going hard again I would get back my fullness. (Tren also helped a lot haha).
Honestly though I think it took me a little more than a week to fill out. I was scared to go too high in carbs. I went up in calories slowly. Maybe at 2 weeks is when I looked a lot better. I went on a blast with test at 700 and tren at 400 (then upped to 600). And bam. Completely different person.
Also let me put this out there. I did the dnp because while my girl was pregnant we both stopped going to the gym, I was working over 60 hours a week and didn't have time plus we had small complications with the pregnancy. And I started eating at her pace. Pizza and ice cream, shakes, fast food. I lost a lot of muscle and gained plenty of fat. I look like I was before my girl got pregnanct but leaner . I was never this lean before.
Sorry for the long post. One thing leads to another and I'm writing a story lol
Thanks alot man answered my question exactly haha.

Reaction score
Day 15: nothing new. I know this log seems boring but nothing has changed. Sides are stil minimal carb cravings are there but not overwhelming so I dont have much to say. Just to clarify day 15 is monday and I am writing it right now tuesday morning. So the weight (222lbs today) is from the morning after I log about if that makes sense

Reaction score
Day 16: diet was good once again. Weighed in at 222 lbs for second straight day

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
Completely normal to not see a different in the scale. I used to get mad when I was at a second day at the same weight but then the third day would go down more than a pound.

New Threads