How to stay safe, secure, discreet

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I say you roll the dice you pay the price. No ones gonna come knocking. Be discrete and dont be paranoid. The law isnt coming to your house a week later unless someone u helped out or that knows of ur little racket snitches on you. Even then it would be a process to build a case. Order domestic and forget about it. Find a supplier who is private. Get a safe to hold your gear. Dont tell people u dont want to know. Never hide the shit from your old lady. Make her an accomplice and make her help you. These are my suggestions.

dAi

Reaction score
I say you roll the dice you pay the price. No ones gonna come knocking. Be discrete and dont be paranoid. The law isnt coming to your house a week later unless someone u helped out or that knows of ur little racket snitches on you. Even then it would be a process to build a case. Order domestic and forget about it. Find a supplier who is private. Get a safe to hold your gear. Dont tell people u dont want to know. Never hide the shit from your old lady. Make her an accomplice and make her help you. These are my suggestions.

good stuff. Thx man.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Yea, but have you ever signed for something and had no idea what it is? I have. Just because you signed for the delivery doesn't mean you accept the contents of the delivery---it is just the postal services way of tracking that the package is no longer in their control. I find it hard to believe that signing for the package is beyond a reasonable doubt you ordered it. Now if they find a lab in your house, different story.

Agree, especially if someone you live with (girlfriend, wife) signs for it. They have no clue what or if you ordered something.

Last edited:

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Agree, especially if someone you live with (girlfriend, wife) signs for it. They have no clue what or if you ordered something.

**** yea, let the wife go to jail.

Sapper

Reaction score
**** yea, let the wife go to jail.

Not so much so she goes to jail....but when her hormones are going off the wall, and you're on pct, shit gets crazy. If she knows about it, but calls the po-po when she's mad....well, she's known the whole time, officer.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Not so much so she goes to jail....but when her hormones are going off the wall, and you're on pct, shit gets crazy. If she knows about it, but calls the po-po when she's mad....well, she's known the whole time, officer.
I've straight up had an ex do this to me.. holy hell..

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah i was being serious when i said that. I see so many guys hide their gear from their wives and it seems more times than not it gets flushed or worse. A close friend of mine went through a divorce. She took pictures of his gear and used it to get limited visitations for the kids...thats bs!

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea, but have you ever signed for something and had no idea what it is? I have. Just because you signed for the delivery doesn't mean you accept the contents of the delivery---it is just the postal services way of tracking that the package is no longer in their control. I find it hard to believe that signing for the package is beyond a reasonable doubt you ordered it. Now if they find a lab in your house, different story.
Lets be serious here. How many times in your life have you been sent drugs or illicit items in the mail and it not be something u ordered? Ive never once gotten a pound of weed, a kilo of cocaine, a box full of anabolics, or anything of the like and it not be exactly what i was looking for. Usually...if it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck...its a duck my friend lbs.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but if you have to hide your gear from your woman it's time to consider putting the boot to one or the other.

Sapper

Reaction score
Sorry guys, but if you have to hide your gear from your woman it's time to consider putting the boot to one or the other.

Agreed, not sure how you could live with someone and hide it anyway. Unless they really don't pay attention.

dAi

Reaction score

I read recently an article about a bust and the pissed off ex girlfriend switched on him and his place got raided.

dAi

Reaction score
I've also heard Google tracks down your search queries so people to stay safe uses duckduckgo.com the search engine that does not track you down. FYI.

Frenchie

Reaction score
Well I love my girlfriend but she was afraid of protein shakes ^^
Now she doesn't mind and even takes some from time to time but roids, oooh that's not gonna happen xD
Even if I don't take steroids, I have considered the possibility and I would definitely hide it from EVERYONE except someone who knows his shit about it like my coach (POB). I don't want something that stupid to ruin my career ...

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I love my girlfriend but she was afraid of protein shakes ^^
Now she doesn't mind and even takes some from time to time but roids, oooh that's not gonna happen xD
Even if I don't take steroids, I have considered the possibility and I would definitely hide it from EVERYONE except someone who knows his shit about it like my coach (POB). I don't want something that stupid to ruin my career ...
Like i say...roll the dice.... If its stupid to you...simply withdraw from the opportunity. But heed to the warning...hiding things like that bites u in the ass more times than not. Not specifically to the general population...but to the person u live with or love? Yeah...its not gonna work if shes not the open minded type.

Sapper

Reaction score
Like i say...roll the dice.... If its stupid to you...simply withdraw from the opportunity. But heed to the warning...hiding things like that bites u in the ass more times than not. Not specifically to the general population...but to the person u live with or love? Yeah...its not gonna work if shes not the open minded type.

Agreed, you're better off to just be straight up with them. They're gonna find out if you're doing everything properly anyway.

Reaction score
If I am waiting for what I think is a seizure letter but am not sure as I think the site was not legit and the tracking webpage may have been fake, and choose to still use my name but rent a PO box will I still be flagged based on Name and City still the same?

Reaction score
ok, so my secure mail provider decided to redo their business model and cleaned slate. So my sources and history vanished... f%cking bastards.

While searching the threads, I couldn't find any current feedback on services with who's GTG and those we can't trust. The internet can be so fluid, so in 2020 who should I be signing with?

Thx
-2CW

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
ok, so my secure mail provider decided to redo their business model and cleaned slate. So my sources and history vanished... f%cking bastards.

While searching the threads, I couldn't find any current feedback on services with who's GTG and those we can't trust. The internet can be so fluid, so in 2020 who should I be signing with?

Thx
-2CW

https://protonmail.com/ I assume your asking for a secure email provider.