What worked best for you while on TRT

Lop

Reaction score
Hello all. Joined a few days ago. Posted in the new member section. I have been on TRT for about 20 weeks now. 200 mg test cyp a week along with hcg 2 iu every other day and an A.l. every 3 days. All are prescribed by my doc. I was hoping to get some input on what works best for you while you are blasting. Looking to keep the bf as low as possible while blasting. Thanks for the input. My stats are as follows: 5'9" 190 around 12% bf. 43 years old. Lifting since high school.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Well it depends what your specific goal is brother. If keeping body fat low then u have to keep your diet in check. U can stay lean on ANY steroid out there if you eat accordingly.

Reactions: Lop

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What ecks said. Tren is a popular choice especially when wanting to keep lean but it's not for everyone

Lop

Reaction score
Thanks for the input. Has anyone ran boldenone? I was thinking of 400-500 mg a week for 16 weeks. Also, does anyone have any thoughts on masterone?

Last edited:

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you had blood work done since starting trt?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I have been on TRT for about 20 weeks now. 200 mg test cyp a week along with hcg 2 iu every other day and an A.l. every 3 days. All are prescribed by my doc.

Jackpot..........

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
A cycle i really liked was trt dose of test with low dose (300-400mg) of tren ace with aromasin and caber to keep estrogen and progesterone in check. The reason why i like it is that its cost effective and you should make some quality gains given a good diet and training. Tren can have some bad sides but at a low dose and with the ancillaries in place you should be fine. Also recovery isnt an issue as you are already on trt so thats a bonus

Lop

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I just wasn't sure if Tren would be good for me since I have never ran anything before. My blood work is right where my doc wants it. I get it done every 3 months.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I just wasn't sure if Tren would be good for me since I have never ran anything before. My blood work is right where my doc wants it. I get it done every 3 months.

good idea not to start with tren in that case. boldonone cyp at 600mg would be good although it can increase appetite in some people

Lop

Reaction score
From what I've read you should give blood while running boldenone if you are on TRT. So that the rbc count doesn't get too high.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
thats true. i just go to the bathroom with a 18g needle and a measuring jug and drain 400mls, but then again im a crazy mother fvcker

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So, you want to run a 16 week cycle & your doc does blood work every 3 months?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A cycle i really liked was trt dose of test with low dose (300-400mg) of tren ace with aromasin and caber to keep estrogen and progesterone in check. The reason why i like it is that its cost effective and you should make some quality gains given a good diet and training. Tren can have some bad sides but at a low dose and with the ancillaries in place you should be fine. Also recovery isnt an issue as you are already on trt so thats a bonus

CaBer does not do anything for progesterone. I don't mean to be lecturing or anything but you been here long enough to know we aren't full of shit and look out for each other. You gotta stop ****ing with that drug. Just keep your e2 in check bro

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello all. Joined a few days ago. Posted in the new member section. I have been on TRT for about 20 weeks now. 200 mg test cyp a week along with hcg 2 iu every other day and an A.l. every 3 days. All are prescribed by my doc. I was hoping to get some input on what works best for you while you are blasting. Looking to keep the bf as low as possible while blasting. Thanks for the input. My stats are as follows: 5'9" 190 around 12% bf. 43 years old. Lifting since high school.

Older guys tend to like 2 or 300 MG of deca with their trt. Good for muscle gains and joint pains so you can go heavy enough without the discomfort.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From what I've read you should give blood while running boldenone if you are on TRT. So that the rbc count doesn't get too high.

You need to do blood work and monitor your hemo/crit and RBC's even on trt. Not a bad idea to go to Red Cross and donate every 2 months. But yes, bold can be especially harsh on RBC count.

Lop

Reaction score
I can get away with 4 months or so. It's a recommendation from my doc to do it every 3 months. I could def use some help with the joint pain.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with good old dbol. 500mg/test wk along with 25mg dbol/day is all I needed. good luck..

Lop

Reaction score
I settled on boldenone at 300 mg a week for 20 weeks. Any thoughts? Thanks.