Anavar Suspension Please Help

Reaction score
Anavar suspension

Hi,
I have some Anavar powder.
I'm looking to make 50ml at 40mg per ml..

I have a few queries which im happy to pay someone to help me with as I want to make a batch ASAP and I have wasted money on a previous batch hat didn't go into suspension The recipe I used for 20mg/per ml was

-1gram Anavar
-49ml PEG 300

1. Can I make it using Peg 300 only or is it advisable to use Bacardi 151 along with it.

2. I have read a lot on making liquid Anavar here at the forum, but I'm confused with making it at 40mg per ml?
Is it harder to get it in suspension at 40mg/ml?

3. What's the most effective recipe for 40mg or 20mg if (40mg is difficult to get into solution).

Thank you
Keep strong

Reaction score
I went thru 10g of var trying to figure it out. The only way I could get a solution is with lots of peg and a little ever clear which tastes like ass. Instead I put 1.8g of var into 28 ml of gso then shake and take. It makes 30ml@60mg

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anavar suspension

Hi,
I have some Anavar powder.
I'm looking to make 50ml at 40mg per ml..

I have a few queries which im happy to pay someone to help me with as I want to make a batch ASAP and I have wasted money on a previous batch hat didn't go into suspension The recipe I used for 20mg/per ml was

-1gram Anavar
-49ml PEG 300

1. Can I make it using Peg 300 only or is it advisable to use Bacardi 151 along with it.

2. I have read a lot on making liquid Anavar here at the forum, but I'm confused with making it at 40mg per ml?
Is it harder to get it in suspension at 40mg/ml?

3. What's the most effective recipe for 40mg or 20mg if (40mg is difficult to get into solution).

Thank you
Keep strong

You keep saying won't go into suspension. You realize a suspension means the Var will settle to the bottom. Are you trying to make a solution you mean? If so **** it. It's an oral. Just leave as a suspension shake and enjoy.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^^exactly!

honestly you could use sugar free maple syrup if you wanted...or even just plain ass water. just need to figure out your concentration. You will always have to shake it before you use it but no big deal. Using the peg or 151 is old school af and tastes like shit...dont use that method

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^^exactly!

honestly you could use sugar free maple syrup if you wanted...or even just plain ass water. just need to figure out your concentration. You will always have to shake it before you use it but no big deal. Using the peg or 151 is old school af and tastes like shit...dont use that method

I'm gonna do it with Johnnie Walker Blue Label from my cabinet... classy gains

Reaction score
hi,
I'm happy to pay your for your advice here.
I want to make this tomorrow and get on with it.
After I wasted 20g of var powder

So a traditional brew is

So 2 g of anavar at (40mg/ml)
Is 26ml of Peg 300
And the the 151 at 22ml
(Heat then Peg and the var)
Then cool it and add the 151

By shaking it if it's Suspension will it all be dissolved for each dose?

However to make
40mg/ml
Could I simple add
48ml of VG or GSO or glycerin to it and then just shake before use.
Would this actually work well?

Many experts have told me to use PEG300 all the time in making it? And 151.. are these two compounds not essential?

Keep Strong

I know it probably sounds like I'm over confusing this it's just I wasted 20g of var last time.

I'm happy to drop some money into your PayPal for your time.

-T

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hi,
I'm happy to pay your for your advice here.
I want to make this tomorrow and get on with it.
After I wasted 20g of var powder

So a traditional brew is

So 2 g of anavar at (40mg/ml)
Is 26ml of Peg 300
And the the 151 at 22ml
(Heat then Peg and the var)
Then cool it and add the 151

However to make
40mg/ml
Could I simple add
48ml of VG or GSO or glycerin to it and then just shake before use.
Would this actually work well?

Many experts have told me to use PEG300 all the time in making it? And 151.. are these two compounds not essential?

Keep Strong

I know it probably sounds like I'm over confusing this it's just I wasted 20g of var last time.

I'm happy to drop some money into your PayPal for your time.

-T

No its not required to use peg. Just mix with oil. Or buy Ora plus and ora sweet and make a tasty version. Shake and dose.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Short answer is no.

A suspension is just what it sounds like. The solids are suspended in whatever liquid they are in. This mixture is called a heterogeneous one.

A solution is when the solute, in the case it is your anavar powder, does not exist as a solid when in the solvent. It is dissolved and now a liquid mixture as opposed to a suspension in which the 2 or more substances exist as solid and liquid separately. A solution is a homogeneous mixture.

Reaction score
Thanks for your help guys. You have been really helpful.
I'm going to shoot for the oil conversion.
However in my mind if the anavar isn't fully dissolved and in solution.. will you be able to take it up fully into the pippette?
After giving it a shake before each dose.. will the anavar thin in the liquid and then you'd be able to pippette it?
If this is the case I can take your point tit really doesn't matter between solution and Suspension so much

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As long as you shake it thoroughly before every use then it will be in a fairly equalized across all spectrums, a consistent suspension. The solids are light enough that they will stay floating in place with minimal sag. The longer it sits undisturbed the more the solids will sag and fall to the bottom.

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ora sweet and a small squirt of Raspberry Mio water enhancer.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like when Cobra puts maple syrup all over my pp....

^^^^exactly!

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just use vodka and be done with it brother.

New Threads