Typical anavar dosing and duration for female gym rat

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Buddies wife is a typical gym rat and wanted something to help finish off the last few percentages of body fat so was asking me about anavar, I don know too much regarding the use in females so wanted any input from experience. I just said I thought the norm was 10mg/day for gals, but have no idea about sides or how long they run it.

Any input from experience is appreciated vs bunk Internet searches and never knowing iF info is legit.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
5/10/15mg depending on weight, what your looking for from the var.

I have her start @ 5mg and move to 10mg maybe 2-3 wks into it.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Is there a typical cycle/duration to run it? The husband is going for his first blast in January and said maybe she could start at same time for the 12-14 week duration of his?

Any sides a person should be aware of to look for in a gal, or is it just run for a few weeks low dise, 5mg/day and then step up to the 10 and possibly 15mg/day?

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Talk to Jenner or trauma, they both are fully up to speed in that arena. I talked to them for my wife, but honestly can't remember what the recommendation was.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is there a typical cycle/duration to run it? The husband is going for his first blast in January and said maybe she could start at same time for the 12-14 week duration of his?

Any sides a person should be aware of to look for in a gal, or is it just run for a few weeks low dise, 5mg/day and then step up to the 10 and possibly 15mg/day?

She can run it at 10mg (no need to start at 5mg) run it for 10-12 weeks. It's very possible that she will hold some water which will most likely fuuk with her head. She's not going to lose fat really unless she ups cardio or changes her diet to aid with the var.

Winny is a better choice IMO and experience.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
She can run it at 10mg (no need to start at 5mg) run it for 10-12 weeks. It's very possible that she will hold some water which will most likely fuuk with her head. She's not going to lose fat really unless she ups cardio or changes her diet to aid with the var.

Winny is a better choice IMO and experience.

Boom!!!!!!

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
I mentioned Winny, but seems somebody at their gym has them sold on var, so I didn't press. But with this new found experience I'll let the hubby know and ultimately they can run whatever.

Winny dosed the same then I rake it? 10mg/day? Should she split it for a morning/night schedule or just when she wakes up?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I mentioned Winny, but seems somebody at their gym has them sold on var, so I didn't press. But with this new found experience I'll let the hubby know and ultimately they can run whatever.

Winny dosed the same then I rake it? 10mg/day? Should she split it for a morning/night schedule or just when she wakes up?

yes, the exact same :) No need to split and I always take orals 2-3 hours before training.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My friend ran it at 10mgs and it shouldve been ran at a little higher.
!S!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
also I don't know why so many people freak the fuuk out about winny, it's a great compound...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
also I don't know why so many people freak the fuuk out about winny, it's a great compound...

Men do because we have to take a higher dose - around 50mg. And as Jol stated winstrol is bad for joints and people who have them.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Awesome info jenner, I already passed it along so at least they have some solid knowledge to contemplate. I do know from Facebook pics and hubby that I work with, they're dialed In very good on diet already, they do cheat a snack a few times a week, but they are bother in phenomenal shape and many folks would be happy to have their look. But she's been stuck leaning this last little bit she wants to shed and the hubby opened her up to trying something that may be enough to get her there.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Men do because we have to take a higher dose - around 50mg. And as Jol stated winstrol is bad for joints and people who have them.

lol, I guess I don't have any joints.....................

New Threads