1st Pin Last Night...Let's Make It a Log!

M1seryD1str1ct

Reaction score
Aight

Day 4 Pin 2: This was my first self pin so...that was exciting hah.

Got an air bubble in syringe so kept having to pull, push, pull back into vial.

Pinned, went in fine no pain, but the damn plunger would NOT push in. Pulled out, changed pins, went in again and same problem just pushed hard as shit which made the needle move around some.

Will have the girl push next time for sure heheh

*Still not feeling much, slight change in mood but from someone very stressed who always listens to death metal it's hard to tell haha

M1seryD1str1ct

Reaction score
Awesome will try the above

Could've been me but today felt pretty intense in a good way.

Lot of energy and just felt really good like a body high I guess hah. I had fairly low test levels prior to this so I don't really know what good levels feel like.

I think I might've snapped at a coworker today, slammed the payroll checks on my desk and I wasn't having any of that :32 (3)::32 (3):

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Placebo is a wonderful thing. U might be feeling the test a little bit now.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Awesome will try the above

Could've been me but today felt pretty intense in a good way.

Lot of energy and just felt really good like a body high I guess hah. I had fairly low test levels prior to this so I don't really know what good levels feel like.

I think I might've snapped at a coworker today, slammed the payroll checks on my desk and I wasn't having any of that :32 (3)::32 (3):

Ya I think placebo as well.... with test, I actually get incredibly calm and hard to piss off.... when it kicks in you will feel a sense of peace and well-being, like nothing could ever hold you down or upset you... I only snap when my test is too low, or my E2 is too high....

SkinnyAssShotgun

Reaction score
Lots of useful info.
Got some Test E on the way, glad I read this befor I started

M1seryD1str1ct

Reaction score
Day 8, Pin 3

Man so far still feeling great. This weekend felt pretty blah, but I guess it's expected. I've had so many advisers say I won't feel jack shit for at least 2 weeks so I'm patiently waiting over here...

Maybe a few notes:
1) People saying I look bigger
2) My shirts are feeling tight
3) No strength gains yet
4) More aggression in gym
5) Staring at more ass

My pin session this morning was ****ing awesome, no air bubbles or trouble pinning or anything. For the first maybe 3 hours after inject I did feel INTENSE, heart rate elevated, flushed face, and could not sit down for the life of me! Probably just a system shock.

jublhu4

Reaction score
Glad things are working so smooth right now.. but I do have some questions.

-what ai you running?
-what's ur pct?
-running hcg?

The next 10 to 12 weeks will go by so fast and youll be amazed with the results.. but if you don't have everything else in line as you do ur cyp, it will all have been for nothing. You'll end up behind where you started.

Keep up the hard work !!

M1seryD1str1ct

Reaction score
Day 9: Update

Massive energy boost out of nowhere

Heart racing, can't sit down

About to go get some ass

Definitely feels like I'm on something

M1seryD1str1ct

Reaction score
Day 10: Update

1) 1st day my strength shot up (sole purpose of this cycle). Worked up to 205x2 on bench then hit 200x6, old max is 225, felt like I had probably 245 in me today.

2) Face gets flushed when the test is kicking in. I feel like it comes in waves. When I feel it I laugh alot like a high or a lot of caffeine but it only lasts maybe an hour then I chill out again.

3) Vascularity is more intense. Probably not from the test at all but my chest vein was about 3x thicker than I've ever seen it before.

4) Switched coaches, new coach is a 560 bencher who is actually a world record holder for my region's PL fed. Today was 1st day on his new tailored strength cycle and it felt crazy good. Should add 10 lbs a week for the rest of this test run.

5) My last coach was also my source. Unfortunately, after telling him I'm not open to benching 4x a week, he proceeded to cuss me out and ignore all further communications. He's on a lot of shit right now so could be the case but still not appreciated at all. He hadn't gotten me my PCT yet so I'll give him a week to come around otherwise will procure it elsewhere (hopefully from another bro, online is last resort).

M1seryD1str1ct

Reaction score
Day 12:

The pump today during back and bi's was dumb. Abnormally out of this world.

Also noticed my skin taking a reddish tone, friend says from increased blood flow.

Noticed my blood pressure is lower than when I'm off which is fantastic. I'm normally very stress-prone but I've been so damn stress free since starting its great. Aggressive in the gym and mellow outside, perfect.

People starting to say I look bigger but I personally haven't noticed anything yet. Just fuller muscle bellies.

M1seryD1str1ct

Reaction score
Day 15

-Definitely more snappy
-Insane aggression in the gym
-Pumps are lasting several days (which is crazy)
-Several people saying I look bigger (though I don't see it myself)
-My 8 rep maxes have become my 10 rep maxes
-Random jumps in heart beat
-Major neck/chest sweating
-Lobster-red skin (BP only 130/73 though)

Really concerned about coming off, especially with folks saying you can end up BEHIND where you started. Not running an AI just keeping my fingers crossed on that one and staying vigilant. Running Nolva/Clomid after week 10.

From how I understand it, my natural test levels will not be permanently lower after this cycle is fully over. Will training while 'off' make it that much harder to make gains moving forward?

New Threads