Benzyl Alcohol, Ultra Pure, 99.8+%, 100 ml... could this be the reason?

Reaction score
so im pretty upset. Because medlabsupply doesnt ship to po boxes yet i do not even have a mailbox because my house is in the middle of a busy street so i order this.

amazon.com/Benzyl-Alcohol-Ultra-Pure-99-8/dp/B008C8RK9Q/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1479968886&sr=8-1&keywords=Benzyl+Alcohol

its from chemcenter

and maybe its a placbo but i just home brewed test prop for myself and i injected 2 ml and i got this weird taste when i injected. not sure if it was just a coincidence that i happened to use this over USP benz alcohol.

please advise. i plan to do another injection tomorrow. i read online and people say the taste is from getting into my vein. but this is my first inject with this batch and also using this brand so i am a little afraid and would appreciate advice...

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
IDGAF, nice first post!.....oh and welcome to the UG.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If there wasn't anything happening but the taste try it again.

Reaction score
yea i must have hit a vein. i did a injection today and didnt get the taste like i did the first time. false alarm guys. sorry was my first time brewing. thought i got some syringe filter inside of me or got the wrong BA lol.

EVERYTHING IS GOOD.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
You're tasting the test not BA, happens to me with TPP a lot.

I have even got cough from test just not like from tren lol.

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have had the same thing from TPP!!!

Reaction score
When you hot a vein, the taste you are referring to, resides towards the back of your throat and nose area?

Reaction score
let me rewrite ..

When you hit a vein, the taste you are referring to, resides towards the back of your throat and nose area?

New Threads