13 days into DNP cycle, decided to post for remainer of cycle

Reaction score
Hey guys. First post on this site. I was on another forum and kept getting flamed for DNP. Which is ridiculous because DNP and anabolics are essentially the same concept in my mind, just having different outcomes. But anyways I started my cycle 13 days ago and I weighed 253.6 and this morning I weighed in at 231.4 I'm absolutely AMAZED so far. I'm not gonna name my source on here but his caps are 250mg crystal with a bunch of other goodies loaded into them, I'm sure most know who I'm talking about. A little back story, a few months ago I suffered a bad posterior shoulder dislocation. Coukdnt lift. I was so beyond depressed. I gained all the weight back I worked so hard to lose and them some, getting to the heaviest point in my life. So I ordered some good old DNP, despite a previous attempt with poor results. But this time I'm killing it. Guess it's because I have so much excess fat? Who knows. But I will keep posting for data purposes, or if anyone is curious. At this rate, I'd be able to reach 210 which I haven't been in a very long time.. we'll see! Also can anyone tell if I'm holding a lot of water? I really can't tell.. I know what it means but I've never been able to notice. Just asking because I know most people do hold water and then drop it the next week or so after the cycle and look even better! By the way I've been taking 500mg a day since day one. People might dislike that because you're supposed to work your way up but I've done this before (never with results like this) and I know what I can handle. Any questions or comments feel free to drop by! Thanks for reading!received_10207883773433878.jpg IMG_20161130_175319208.jpg

Reaction score
Side note, you guys should've seen me when I got my tattoo. Soaked right through my shirt and sweats. It was awful!! Haha

Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground.

Dont know much about DNP.

What I do know. One of those socks your wearing looks way newer then the other.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
Dammmmm same thing happens to me with those socks...

Reaction score
Joined here too to learn more about dnp. I think we've met before.��

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Looks like it (dnp) is doing the job.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Thank you for listening to RippedZilla's recommendation to come here. You'll find it to be much more DNP friendly here and less flaming overall.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
It looks like you're getting where you want to be.

One questions; do you have a plan to stay down at that weight. You said you've done this before so it leaves me wondering if you need to lock down some solid diet and training. Yeah, I get what injuries can do to your mind. Hope you get on track and can stay there. In all, nice job!

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
how tall are you and how long have you lifted?

Reaction score
It looks like you're getting where you want to be.

One questions; do you have a plan to stay down at that weight. You said you've done this before so it leaves me wondering if you need to lock down some solid diet and training. Yeah, I get what injuries can do to your mind. Hope you get on track and can stay there. In all, nice job!

Yeah I plan on staying. I just figured I'd kick-start some fat loss while I got back in the gym and tuned my diet back up. Injury was awful. Depression, no motivation... As you can see I got fat. I haven't been 230 in a few months

Reaction score
how tall are you and how long have you lifted?

I am about 5'10" maybe a fraction if an inch taller. I'm not sure of my body fat percentage, I'd say 16-18% I started in highschool around 16 but wasn't serious at all. Its really been on and off serious lifting since then, but im trying really hard to make this a life long thing from now on! Btw I'm 22 and the first time I've ever actually followed a diet and exercise protocol was at 19. And ya know, life happens. I put other things before my training and then I stay out of the gym for a little. I was serious for about a year before my injury and I was about the same body fat (by guesstimating) but hovering at 240. Ive always had a very solid frame with a lot of muscle naturally

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
I am about 5'10" maybe a fraction if an inch taller. I'm not sure of my body fat percentage, I'd say 16-18% I started in highschool around 16 but wasn't serious at all. Its really been on and off serious lifting since then, but im trying really hard to make this a life long thing from now on! Btw I'm 22 and the first time I've ever actually followed a diet and exercise protocol was at 19. And ya know, life happens. I put other things before my training and then I stay out of the gym for a little. I was serious for about a year before my injury and I was about the same body fat (by guesstimating) but hovering at 240. Ive always had a very solid frame with a lot of muscle naturally

Refreshing honesty , welcome to ugbb. I'm injured now as well so I get it, but your 22 and have plenty of time just take it slow and listen to your physical therapist if you got one. Never tried DNP, just hope you don't push the run too long !

Reaction score
Refreshing honesty , welcome to ugbb. I'm injured now as well so I get it, but your 22 and have plenty of time just take it slow and listen to your physical therapist if you got one. Never tried DNP, just hope you don't push the run too long !

Yeah, I woke up this morning at the exact same weight as I did yesterday which is the first time that happened since I started. I was confused because I was sweating like a pig last night. I've read that there's no tolerance to dnp for a long time (3 months or so), but I've also read it can happen in about the same time period I've been running it. If I wake up tomorrow and the day after and im not under 230 I think I'm going to call it quits. Wish me luck!! Lol I'd like to finish the bottle and keep getting the same results I have been if possible, but if my body has other plans then so be it! Wishing everyone a great day/night

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Mitochondrial uncoupling as a target for drug development for the treatment of obesity.

That paper shows that with daily dosing of 3-5mg/kg, metabolism increased on average by 40% after a few weeks that was maintained, with no sign of tolerance, for at least 10wks (they stopped measuring past this point).

Any one stating that tolerance occurs in a shorter time frame without citing evidence for the claim is, for a lack of a better term, talking out of their asses :)

Reaction score
That paper shows that with daily dosing of 3-5mg/kg, metabolism increased on average by 40% after a few weeks that was maintained, with no sign of tolerance, for at least 10wks (they stopped measuring past this point).

Any one stating that tolerance occurs in a shorter time frame without citing evidence for the claim is, for a lack of a better term, talking out of their asses :)

Call me crazy but I'm debating keeping it going longer than the duration of this bottle, maybe get some more and do another week or two after that. I just woukdnt want to overdo it, but I'm used to the sides now. I can deal with them. 500mg a day is extremely effective so far. Well worth the risk/reward
Ironic I said I woke up at the same weight yesterday, because today it was 227.6!! Which means I lost two days worth in one day after making no progress for a day. Weird. Hope everyone has a get day and thank you to everyone who is staying tuned

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score

lol so pretty much everyone that talks about DNP, present board excluded.

timecode2

Reaction score
I feel like I'm in the same boat as you bro, atleast close.. Hit me up I dropped you a PM.