2 Girls... and DNP :)

pumperalbo

Reaction score
The best report I have seen in my life, the problem with the weight down I've also on DNP that it goes so slowly although I have a good deficit, but patience then comes everything

DesertRose

Lady Member
Reaction score
@GearGoddess, I don't think you're peeking in at UG anymore, but just in case - thank you so much for taking the time to share your log. As a gal who will be running DNP soon, I'm tremendously appreciative of the depth and breadth of everything you've shared here. Your protocol of tapering up (and then down again at the end) has given me a lot of great information to consider.

And even if OP never sees this comment, I still figured this may be worth bumping in case there are any other members who'd like to read a log from a woman's perspective. I'm about halfway through reading every thread in this particular sub-forum -🚨 nerd alert 🚨 - and this is one of the most informative logs I've come across in general. So thank you again to GearGoddess for sharing!

Xxplosive

Reaction score
@MrRippedZilla do you think I am missing something or not doing something right? What would you change? Any thoughts or am I being over critical?

Thats not enough of a calorie deficit- DNP switches up your body's preferred energy source to fat, and has anti-catabolic properties... so you wanna be in a pretty large deficit so your body can turn to fat stores.

Bump it up to a 700 cal deficit and switch your macros more towards protein heavy if youre worried about protecting muscle tissue and fat will melt off.

You just have to accept at least a BIT of muscle loss if you wanna lose a lot of bf on DNP.

New Threads