Rules

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You are entitled to PM whoever you choose of course. I'm simply not aware of anyone else on the board who has regular access to papers behind pay walls.

If someone else does have this kind of access, and is willing to help you, then they should feel free to correct me here :)

Pay walls are a pain in the ass!!!

Here's my research, you can't see it. :32 (18):

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
You are entitled to PM whoever you choose of course. I'm simply not aware of anyone else on the board who has regular access to papers behind pay walls.

If someone else does have this kind of access, and is willing to help you, then they should feel free to correct me here :)

Got it and thanks. Just wasn't sure if there was a small group of admins/mods who had access, or just yourself. Thanks for the response, I'm sure I'll pm you in the coming weeks.

Reaction score
All seems reasonable to me, and easy enough to comply with. Unfortunately someone is bound to be stubborn.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
I love this. I do think there are some items that haven’t been studied quite enough that are only supported by anecdotal evidence -

This gets weird in the area of bro-science and definitely don’t support “it worked for me” when the facts aren’t supported — but I do think personal history and experience are something to be considered in tandem with the facts available.

New Threads