Carbs don't make you fat

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I work out in the morning and if I train on an empty stomach with just a pre workout I feel weak as shit but if I eat like a half hour before I 100% have more strength and energy. If I eat then wait a half hour to start training and take 2 hours to train then yeah I'm using up that food during my workout for sure.
I feel the same way on an empty stomach. If I am hungry, I can't lift for shit. I also can't lift on a full stomach either. I usually eat a banana before my workout. Its just enough sugar to get rid of the hunger feeling.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
I feel the same way on an empty stomach. If I am hungry, I can't lift for shit. I also can't lift on a full stomach either. I usually eat a banana before my workout. Its just enough sugar to get rid of the hunger feeling.

Bananas make me feel worse for some reason. I have to eat an avocado or an apple. The smoothie worked like a charm though.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks Snake,
It's only tough in the morning. I get up at 4:30 to lift because it's my only chance. I have no appetite at that time. Plus my preworkout is crap if I eat with it.

You're not going to bed on an empty gut are you?

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Never... I'm always at my hungriest at bedtime.

Reaction score
65 grams of fat a day. My magic number. Let the carbs be consumed!

New Threads