Reaction score
1 full week into Adex @e3d

Nips are still soft, drooping, swollen, and bright red in center

Starting to drag me down mentally, you can see it through clothing. Blows

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you got the adex from a dr? Or u got it from a dealer who says its from a dr?..

M1seryD1str1ct

Reaction score
From a friend who goes to TRT clinic, I saw the bottle. Another source hooked me up with UG tabs now too

Total of 2mg taken thus far yeah

Main question is: is this reversible?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Yes, especially if this has just begun.... if you already had some gyno from puberty or previous cycles , its harder to eliminate but its easy to keep under control once you get the hang of it... but honeatly dude, if this is your first experience with AAS (and gyno symptoms) and you have legit AIs, just let the drugs do their job... I can tell you are freaking out a little.... take a deep breath and give it time... take another half dose if you feel it will give you peace of mind.... but just dont over do it, your joints will feel like shite if you do... but just relax man, if you are taking a legit AI you will be fine.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I dont remember if this was brought up or not, but it might be a good idea to track down some extra nolvadex for emergencies (on cycle) in addition to what you have for your PCT. Nolva eliminates aromitized e2 frome binding to receptors in your breast tissue... I use it on occasion when stuff gets a little weird on blast...

Reaction score
I feel for you OP. Sorry to say, honestly I'm glad its all going down the way it is. This is great for guys like me. This is the first, first time cycle I've paid attention too. Its a good eye opener for guys that will venture into AAS eventually. Like I said I am sincerely sorry its happening to you, also very happy its the only real bad side your getting and it can be reversed. Anyone watching this happen first hand should know to have everything in order before even thinking about jumping on. I'm very surprised you didn't with you time you've had here. Its stressed day in and day out.

This whole documented cycle could really help out a lot of new guys. I'm sure there is a lot more of these on here. This is just the first newb cycle log sense I've been here.

Re-reading that all kind of sounded dickish, me learning at your expense. I don't mean it like that. No offense to you what so ever OP.

Last edited:

M1seryD1str1ct

Reaction score
Gyno getting worse, now painful in left nip

Might drop down to 250 test and swing by local TRT clinic so they can script something to help out, source being sketch

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Nolva 20/day. Ai will not do a whole lot for an existing flare up. Gotta hit the serms.

M1seryD1str1ct

Reaction score
What was your adex dosing?

And should I stack the nolva with adex?

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
ya it will..I had a bad gyno flare up last cycle and real hg adex knocked it out in a week
Glad it worked out for you but that does not mean it's the best option.
Serms will stop the e2 induced gyno period. Even if takes a little longer to get the Ai dialed in.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad it worked out for you but that does not mean it's the best option.
Serms will stop the e2 induced gyno period. Even if takes a little longer to get the Ai dialed in.

Gyno comes from high estrogen ..the ai lowers estrogen which should stop the pain .. he hasn't been on gear long enough to develope the kinda lump that a ai won't handle..

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet your ai is fake..if it was real u wouldn't have any problem and would not need nolva for a basic test cycle..with a bunk ai your estrogen is gonna keep getting high.. that nolva won't do shit to lower estrogen

Last edited: