Complications on 1st Cycle

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Let's put an end to this please, no need to dilute the OPs thread.

OP needs to hop on an AI, get bloodwork done in 2 weeks to see what's up, and go from there. No one here can tell him whether his AI is bunk, underdosed, too much or anything else with accuracy - bloodwork is the answer.

He also needs a SERM to reverse the gyno, if it is legit full on gyno, because the AI isn't going to do a damn thing if gyno has already set in - Nolva/ralox ALONG with the AI is the way to go.
Be prepared to go months before seeing an improvement but yes, its reversible.

I don't want to hit you when your down but this has been covered endlessly across this board, including in the stickies, and considering you've been a member here since Feb...I don't understand the lack of research on your part.
Your the one who's going to feel these side effects so it should be extremely important you to proactively research methods of safe AAS use rather than reacting to the sides and then expecting to be fed answers by the members here.
Something to keep in mind for the future.

thank u mrzilla I agree..In my honest opinion I dont think gyno can reach danger levels that fast..I think he has a bunk ai because for street dealer its very easy to make a quick buck selling bunk pills as ai..I think he has high estrogen thats giving him the burning painful feeling in the nip that just about every test user has felt many times..Real hg adex or asin will stop that in a matter of a week..If he wants to over kill use the nolva as well..Im more into using less drug then more..If he had a real ai this could have been avoided

Last edited:

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I agree with Bundy only because he's only three weeks into the cycle. A legit ai should knock that out, I've seen it manyyyy times. But he needs some bloods done asap

M1seryD1str1ct

Reaction score
2 days into Nolva @ 10mg/daily, still running adex @ .5mg e3d

Lumps now forming around left nip, pea sized

AI is branded "AHI" right on the pill indicating anastrozole, from local TRT clinic through a friend I really don't think bum

*Would a TRT clinic be able to help with this if I threw money at it? They can't script nolva so not sure what they'd be able to do to help with gyno

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
2 days into Nolva @ 10mg/daily, still running adex @ .5mg e3d

Lumps now forming around left nip, pea sized

AI is branded "AHI" right on the pill indicating anastrozole, from local TRT clinic through a friend I really don't think bum

*Would a TRT clinic be able to help with this if I threw money at it? They can't script nolva so not sure what they'd be able to do to help with gyno
From the sound of it, you're squeezing your tits every 20 min to see I'd they've changed. STOP IT!!! Poking around only makes things worse.
Nolva up to 20 minimum. I'd go 40. Gyno isn't a game.
I doubt the Ai is bunk coming from a clinic but there's always a chance. Do you have ANY other high e sides?

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
Man some roid rage going on lol. Just ****ing with you guys.
I am on my 5th cycle and still ask questions.

M1seryD1str1ct

Reaction score
Update: Day 4 of Nolva @10mg still no help

Considering bumping adex up to .5 eod

About to resupply. Should I get an assload of Nolva to keep running until cycle is up (and then PCT with) or get letro (found a good reverse protocol)?

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Update: Day 4 of Nolva @10mg still no help

Considering bumping adex up to .5 eod

About to resupply. Should I get an assload of Nolva to keep running until cycle is up (and then PCT with) or get letro (found a good reverse protocol)?
Dude how often are you checking your tits

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
gotta be bunk products..Its not easy to get real pharma shit..Im calling bunk

M1seryD1str1ct

Reaction score
Update:

Running nolva 10mg/daily, adex .5mg/e3d for a week and a half now

Nips have STOPPED getting worse, just left soft with a lump in the left one. I believe E is lowered now as the red skin, hot flashes, etc have dissipated.

4 weeks left on cycle to combat the gyno remnant. Bumping up to 20mg/daily of liquid Nolva coupled with he adex/e3d. Might transition to exemestane from adex.

I feel the Nolva is doing me good, others advise kill it with a letrozole protocol but it may do as much harm as good as letro is rough.

Getting an estrogen panel next week.

Thoughts?

FUA225

Reaction score
Update:

Running nolva 10mg/daily, adex .5mg/e3d for a week and a half now

Nips have STOPPED getting worse, just left soft with a lump in the left one. I believe E is lowered now as the red skin, hot flashes, etc have dissipated.

4 weeks left on cycle to combat the gyno remnant. Bumping up to 20mg/daily of liquid Nolva coupled with he adex/e3d. Might transition to exemestane from adex.

I feel the Nolva is doing me good, others advise kill it with a letrozole protocol but it may do as much harm as good as letro is rough.

Getting an estrogen panel next week.

Thoughts?

I literally just saw my skin in the mirror today and freaked out because it was all red tinted, my skin started to feel super tight, and when I lay down I cant stop feeling my heart coming out of my chest. On my 3rd week of first cycle and wasn’t sure if I should go to the hospital or not hahah now I know what I’ll do!!!
Sorry no answer but I’m glad your feeling better man

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I literally just saw my skin in the mirror today and freaked out because it was all red tinted, my skin started to feel super tight, and when I lay down I cant stop feeling my heart coming out of my chest. On my 3rd week of first cycle and wasn’t sure if I should go to the hospital or not hahah now I know what I’ll do!!!
Sorry no answer but I’m glad your feeling better man

How do you relate to this post where op talks of himself fighting gynecomastia

New Threads