Does cold temperatures effect hormones?

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry i do not mean to be a leech but i do not know who to even ask this question to.

I have all of my raw powders, my solvents, and brewed vials outside in a storage facility. I live in a cold environment and was wondering if the temperatures get cold if it can effect my powders or solvents or already brewed gear. I cannot store it in my house. So i have a storage facility to keep it. Just curious if this is a bad idea and can destroy all my powders, like cause them to freeze and then get moisture etc. etc.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Hmmmm, a Test E slushie. I'm going to venture a guess and say ambient room temp. of 60 plus would be a better environment for all involved. Nice intro, welcome.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Doubtful.

If anything, your brewed gear could fall out of solution and crystallize. If that happens, just stick em in a pot of warm water until they re-dissolve.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry i do not mean to be a leech but i do not know who to even ask this question to.

I have all of my raw powders, my solvents, and brewed vials outside in a storage facility. I live in a cold environment and was wondering if the temperatures get cold if it can effect my powders or solvents or already brewed gear. I cannot store it in my house. So i have a storage facility to keep it. Just curious if this is a bad idea and can destroy all my powders, like cause them to freeze and then get moisture etc. etc.

I don't know shit about jack when it comes to what you got going there but logically speaking there are climate controlled storage facilities.

glycomann

Reaction score
Your compounded gear will crash in winter cold. You may have trouble getting it back into the oil. I can probably help later if it happens but best to store it at 60 Fahrenheit or higher.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Doubtful.

If anything, your brewed gear could fall out of solution and crystallize. If that happens, just stick em in a pot of warm water until they re-dissolve.

^^^This^^^

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Heat it up gradually. Especially, if it falls below 35°F.
You will develop moisture/condensation, on the inside of the vial if, you reheat it to quickly.

Reaction score
If you keep reheating make sure to do it slowly and not get too hot. If you only reheat once or twice that's fine but continually doing so may cause BA to burn up/evaporate.

T

TriniJuice

*side-note*
-Cold weather makes Trini's PP shrivel :32 (6):
Plz carry on....

New Threads