Question about DNP.

timecode2

Reaction score
Hey guys, Long story short, I been away a long time, need to get back into shape, my body holds onto fat to easy wanna shred this shit off!

So with DNP essentially I just wanna get the basic knowledge down, in regards to while using.

So once taking lets say i got some 200mg pills.

Can you help me understand the smart way to do this? best time to take in the day?

When working out should you be more careful no cardio?

Does it affect you whilst not working out? at home? sweating stuff like that? or at work?

Would love some input and advice if possible, I want to get this fat off before I even start going into beast mode training.

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Bud, from what it sounds like, you have done zero research on a compound that can EASILY become deadly.

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score

Can you help me understand the smart way to do this?

There really isnt a dumb way when only talking about 200mg of legit DNP.

best time to take in the day?

I take DNP right before bed.

200mg isnt enough to "be careful" over unless you live in Jamaica and your taking it in the middle of July. Stay hydrated, drink some V8 for potassium and electrolytes.

Does it affect you whilst not working out? at home? sweating stuff like that? or at work?

It has a 36 hour half life so it will effect you 24/7 until you stop taking it and it is depleted from your system.

Would love some input and advice if possible, I want to get this fat off before I even start going into beast mode training.

Basic answers.

timecode2

Reaction score
Bud, from what it sounds like, you have done zero research on a compound that can EASILY become deadly.

You're right, I have no intention of using until I am fully researched up, just figured who better to ask, questions about how people take it, than people who have taken it, ofcourse I will research it more. Just if I get feedback here it can help suggest if its even worth me researching.
If you get what I mean.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that's exactly why OP is asking questions. :32 (17):

Don't forget to drink a ton OP. Throw in some electrolytes from time to time. You should be sweating enough to throw your electrolyte balance out of whack. Otherwise I agree with what MS1605 said. Be careful, legit DNP is no joke.

Also, don't expect to get the same out of your workouts on DNP as you do without it. You probably won't be able to put in the energy necessary to get a good days training in.

Last edited:

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that's exactly why OP is asking questions. :32 (17):

Great observation.

But there is a huge difference between doing no research and asking all the basic questions and actually doing research and asking specific questions.

The former REALLY isnt smart when talking about DNP.

But you realize all this so I digress.

Reaction score
Hey guys, Long story short, I been away a long time, need to get back into shape, my body holds onto fat to easy wanna shred this shit off!

So with DNP essentially I just wanna get the basic knowledge down, in regards to while using.

Can you help me understand the smart way to do this? best time to take in the day?

do some research bro, here in THIS forum uou have all The information u need

New Threads