compounds that wont hurt, maybe even help with cardio.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
Alright so i need to train to be able to run/jog 2 to 3 miles at a good pace. 6 weeks ago i dropped the tren. lowered test from 600 to 250, and doing about 150-200 of deca for joint support.
My training consists mostly of lifting heavy, lower reps for strength. Just a few sets per workout for hypertrophy.
Im also doing a lot of running. In about another 6 to 8 weeks i want to do a small blast but im not sure what i can do that wont negatively affect my cardio.
I heard eq helps some people with cardio but never ran eq so dont know from experience. I also read clen and masteron helps but again not 100% on that.
ive lost a little bit of vascularity and hard, full look so if i can get some of that back its a plus. Strength gain is always a plus as well.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont get how gear can effect your cardio..Ya tren can but the others should only improve performance..

CardinalJacked

Squat King
Reaction score
I would recommend running.

Maybe sleeping in an altitude chamber, worked for Floyd Landis in the 2006 tour de france.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
I dont get how gear can effect your cardio..Ya tren can but the others should only improve performance..

yea bro im not sure thats why i asked. I heard high RBC can affect your running. again, idk so thats why i ask.
I would recommend running.

Maybe sleeping in an altitude chamber, worked for Floyd Landis in the 2006 tour de france.
lol yea altitude training should help. too bad i live at sea level.
and yea im running almost every day just dont wanna **** it up

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
If anything the increased RBCs are going to help your oxygen carrying capacity. When I started taking test my cardio improved noticeably

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't say that I've ever noticed a boost in cardio from EQ. I have felt like me heart was going to burst out through me chest when doing cardio while running Tren though :)

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
no tren lol other than that noi dea

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
All tour de France people do a blood transfer for higher rbc .
Like said it increases oxygen.
Yea on tren now sucks to breathe.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
You dropped the Tren. Great start. Now just run. That's what you have to do. You need to run to get good at running. Just like anything.

I am running. Im going to keep running. More importantly than a compound helping, Im asking because i don't want it to hurt. The compounds will mostly be for performance in the gym not the field, if i can get one that helps with both, even better, but not specifically what I'm looking for.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
I can't say that I've ever noticed a boost in cardio from EQ. I have felt like me heart was going to burst out through me chest when doing cardio while running Tren though :)

lmao true shit

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
EQ or EPO both for the red blood cell increase

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
If anything the increased RBCs are going to help your oxygen carrying capacity. When I started taking test my cardio improved noticeably

I'm with BRICKS on this one. I was running at the time I started and could see a notable improvement. I can't speak for Equipoise but I can say that Tren will kill your wind. As for Clenbuterol, I think it's a wash; what it does for your lungs is lost in what it does to your heart (IMHO)

A factor I think that is over looked by too many is body weight. Lugging around just 5 extra pounds can have a detrimental effect on your long distance time.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
blood doping , epo are what the pro's do . I have used gw501516 and it's said to help though I won't speak to it. My cardio did go way up however, when I was using it I had a lot of room for growth in the running dept. Clen or any bronchodilator should help but there usually stims that are hard on the body so that's the rub there.

Set pace goals and crush them weekly . You should just shave time every run until you hit the numbers your looking for. Try besting your run by x amount of seconds every run divided by the amount of time you have to reach your goal .

good luck

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
More cardio helps your cardio. I stopped running for over a year and now it is hard to run a mile. And I signed up for a marathon in 6 months. Not sure what I was thinking.

Reaction score
True anything that increases RBC count will help but consider that effects on blood pressure also. Winny will not make you hold water and is a great anabolic that will increase our strength and help retain your muscle mass. also the winny and deca work well together.

What will help with your cardio is pushing yourself in that area.

Reaction score
I'm lost what is cardio and this running thing you guys are talking about?

New Threads