A few words for noobs, and perhaps all of us

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Love him or hate him, Marc has some wise words here.

Don't lose sight of what's really important in the long run.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
he tries really hard to sell his overpriced crap in his videos but every once in a while he will throw some good info out there. This is definitely one of them. He has a few more around.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Because losing your hair and not being able to get a boner thats not a game :32 (18):

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
The dudes sittin there all jacked doing chest flex saying dont do roids its not worth it.

Last edited:

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
he tries really hard to sell his overpriced crap in his videos but every once in a while he will throw some good info out there. This is definitely one of them. He has a few more around.

Totally agree. He is a salesman but there is just something about him that seems genuine. Like I think he is a good dude just based of the vibe I get from him. He lives like 30 minutes north of me. Im surprised I have never ran into him being out and about.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Totally agree. He is a salesman but there is just something about him that seems genuine. Like I think he is a good dude just based of the vibe I get from him. He lives like 30 minutes north of me. Im surprised I have never ran into him being out and about.

Never been on tigerfitness but doesn't it usually have some good deals?

I used to watch his videos years ago but they've become so repetitive I stopped. He does seem like a good dude but can be super fukking douchey at times.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
Never been on tigerfitness but doesn't it usually have some good deals?

I used to watch his videos years ago but they've become so repetitive I stopped. He does seem like a good dude but can be super fukking douchey at times.

I've debated trying his products before but they are very pricey, it would cost me almost double from the protein i drink now. Not feasible for me.
Im sure they are good quality just can't consistently buy them.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I've debated trying his products before but they are very pricey, it would cost me almost double from the protein i drink now. Not feasible for me.

What about products that aren't his? Look Like the normal shit u can get at gnc? Good prices or no? Always seemed like he had good deals being promoted. I would never buy HIS protein or whatever else he sells

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
What about products that aren't his? Look Like the normal shit u can get at gnc? Good prices or no? Always seemed like he had good deals being promoted. I would never buy HIS protein or whatever else he sells

good point. not sure. mainly looked at his products. if i want something else i know where to get it and I'm sure its cheaper. plus he charges shipping.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score

Make up your mind before running your mouth. It makes you look childish.

Anyway... Tigerfitness has some of the best prices online and fast cheap shipping. Plus it's the only place you can get HugeGainer.

Beyond that.. Did half of you even watch the ****ing video?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I didn't watch it lol I will later when I poop

See that's what I thought about their prices. He always said they had the best prices in his older videos.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I watched the vidio. It was pretty similar to what I preached here once.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I watched the vidio. It was pretty similar to what I preached here once.

Thought of you when I watched it. Thought wow this damn near exactly what seek says.
And you're right. I think all of us are guilty of being blinded by short term goals to some degree.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Im glad he posted that video... hopefully he can reach some of these kids (and maybe even some big kids too....)

Reaction score
Well how bout a new guy post something. I'm new basically, used 5 times over the course of 5 years 5 years ago so here I am trying to pick up the peices. First run I was 22 or 23 yo somewhere in there couldn't break 190lbs I'm 6'2 so I juced had no fn clue what I was doing, hadent ben brought into the fold yet. I'm 245lbs at probably 20percent bf and want to jump right back in. I could go on but feel I would be getting off topic. I've kept up with this guys u tube stuff a little and what I've seen I like but first off let's all agree no 17yo in the world should be on gear for rec purposes. I think the guy is guniunin but where he is lacking is his ability to be fully open. In my opinion this stems from his beliefs of what could potentially at some point translate into leagl ramafacations. So I'm not haiting but this video just didn't do it fore me and for the reasons above maby that's why he falls short for some. BTW! I never really lost any of my gains so for me cycling has worked thus far but that's another topic.

Reaction score
I think hes right about doing the right thing and don't make the wrong choice for long term , good video for new people looking into gear

Reaction score
I've seen a few of Marc L's videos and it's pretty much always him giving what I'd call 'dad advice', albeit he is a father and a successful business owner.

I've ordered a bunch of stuff from Tiger Fitness. Good service, good prices, great selection. MTS whey flavors are usually pretty good, better than Optimum.

New Threads