need some feedback on next cycle

Reaction score
hey guys im ready to start another bulking cycle i was looking trough my things and found couple bottles of test-e, couple bottles of tren acetate, and a few npp bottles and arimidex nolvadex. i am 45 and about 10%bf trying to add some serious size will be eating well i just need some feedback from u guys that know more than i do i guess we could always need adviceok here we go 12 weeks

600mg test-e every wekk
200mg tren acetate m,w,friday
200mg npp m,w,friday
plus arimidex half eod
nolvadex ed
clomid after cycle

so if you guys can take a look at these numberes i would appreciate make changes add stuff delete stuff i just want to use up wahat i have and was wondering if i can make a cycle out of this so i dont need to spend more money

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
A lot of guys don't feel that stellar running 2 19's at once. I didn't have a problem the last time but it was only 150 deca/week.

Reaction score
hey tool steel since you used 2 nor 19s did u find that u got better gains or do u think i would benefit by dropping the npp, or tren

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
have u run tren and npp separate from each other before? Most guys wont run both because the chance of recovery is slim when running such compounds..If your on trt and dont care about recovering I say go for it

Reaction score
oh shit i forgot to tell u guys i am on trt sorry but bro bundy i know alot of guys wont touch 2 nor 19 at once i am also concerned would it benefit me in any way by using another nor or will i be wasting my gear or should i expect better gains by using 2 nors 19 with test -e thanks in advance j

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
oh shit i forgot to tell u guys i am on trt sorry but bro bundy i know alot of guys wont touch 2 nor 19 at once i am also concerned would it benefit me in any way by using another nor or will i be wasting my gear or should i expect better gains by using 2 nors 19 with test -e thanks in advance j

forget the whole nor thing..You can use anything with anything if u know how to combat sides and do bloodwork..Heath wise its a rough cycle but they all are

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hold the tren. Run the test and npp. If you are in trt you don't need clomid after the blast.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For a bulk, and understanding that yer already on TRT, I'd make the following changes...

* Extend the cycle to 14+ weeks
* Skip the Tren
* Skip the Nolva (don't see any need for this)
* Up the NPP to 600 Mg
* Run HCG @ 250 IU 2x weekly
* Run yer Arimidex at 0.25mg to 0.5mg EOD or E3D

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
images

Oh goodie! The going out of business cycle! lol

Personally, I'd drop the NPP. It's good stuff but with the Tren, it would worry me. Other then that, if you can handle the sides, you'll get huge!

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I say, if you have never run a nor-19 before, skip the tren this time and increase the npp like Savage said... See how you handle the sides and then run the tren next time...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I do not understand why this harmful substance is still used? Lately, appearance has become very important, so people can inject these harmful substances. It is possible to say that it reaches very grave dimensions.

Provide evidence

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I do not understand why this harmful substance is still used? Lately, appearance has become very important, so people can inject these harmful substances. It is possible to say that it reaches very grave dimensions.

First off, which of the substances above are you calling "harmful" that "it reaches very grave dimensions"???

Secondly, where the hell did you come from??? Your post seems very random and obtuse......

New Threads