test e and tren a or test e and npp

Reaction score
what do u guys think woulbd be better test-e and tren-a or tesat-e and npp better for gains

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
All this depends on your dosage but Tren is the king. Sides are a whole nother topic.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like you are ready to be using the tren yet otherwise you would know the answer to the question.

What steroids have you used before if any ?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Exactly what the other guys have asked...... What are your goals? What have you taken in the past? Is this your first cycle? Have you cycled nor-19 compounds in the past? And how old are you and how long have your been training? We need to know those things to best advise you. Honestly.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like you are ready to be using the tren yet otherwise you would know the answer to the question.

What's the answer then? There is no answer based on what he asked. Its all about goals and what u want out of the cycle. I could achieve the same results on both of those cycles if I wanted.

Runningwild

Elite
Reaction score
Two completely different cycles man, let us know about yourself, stats experience goals etc. your question is like asking which is better apples or oranges

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I jumped in the conversation after snake said

All this depends on your dosage but Tren is the king. Sides are a whole nother topic.

Then I said

Only because snake said tren did I say tren and never did I claim to know the answer or give advise so what you should have done was replied to snakes post like this.

There is no answer based on what he asked. Its all about goals and what u want out of the cycle. I could achieve the same results on both of those cycles if I wanted.

Rather than trying to make me look like a dildo.

Last edited:

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I'm not trying to make u look like a dildo. U do plenty of that on your own

Reaction score

I agree. Test is a given in any cycle....but its Calories and consistency that get us Gains!!!!

New Threads