Thinking about adding HCG to my TRT

Reaction score
Thanks Gymrat. It is really annoying to not be able to monitor your own health cheaply living in one of these states. I am still waiting to start taking anything until I get older and would love to see the panel at that price.

Yes, I've seen guys talk about it.

I know east coasters will drive to get by state laws, shit so close.

I don't live out that way but u sign up online, they just email results.

So no reason you could say u lived in X state when your really in Y.

Reaction score
Well.....I guess I won't be adding HCG after all. Doc wrote me a script but I am finding that it is impossible to fill. WTF??!!! Pharmacies everywhere are saying they can't fill that anymore. I am going to see now if he will just up my test cyp a bit.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Well.....I guess I won't be adding HCG after all. Doc wrote me a script but I am finding that it is impossible to fill. WTF??!!! Pharmacies everywhere are saying they can't fill that anymore. I am going to see now if he will just up my test cyp a bit.

Brother, I'm in you're neighborhood sort of. There's a compounding pharmacy in Spokane that will fill that Hcg and mail it to you. At least they used to. If you really want to you could call them up and have your doctor fax your script there.

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had nipple issues on a TRT dose, until I stopped taking Anastrozole.
Also, I spit my T dose into twice per week.

As far as HCG, I have the same response.
Balls get bigger, but don't feel much different.
On a TRT dose, my balls never completely shrunk. They're just not as big as they were.
They did not become raisins or disappear.

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
compounding pharmacies will

Aoutest

Reaction score
Hey man, I am playing with TRT. Had labs done back in October and was somewhere around 295 on my Test levels so I got a nice Doctor to prescribe me a good TRT + dose. Ran 450mg Test-C a week with .5mg Adex EOD and HCG - 250iu 2x/Wk. About week 18, I dropped that back to 150mg Test-C a week and 250iu HCG/wk. Out of nowhere, my balls shrunk up and got really "high and tight" and very uncomfortable. I called my doc friend who told me to up my HCG to 500IU MWF and take adex - .25mg 2x/wk. Balls dropped down and plumped back in about 10 days. Had some estrogen related moodiness so the HCG can mess with you at higher doses.

I would recommend running the HCG especially since you have a script. There are a bunch of compounders who sell it and will ship for great prices. I don't know the site rules so I'm not going to mention the pharmacy name unless I'm told I can. Having your balls back is better IMO. Big plump balls make you not look like you're 11! Plus, my wife likes them and I like that she likes them.

PS: Doc said his guess was that we just didn't have my hug dose dialed in. Most people do well with 250iu twice a week and apparently I need more. I will drop down to 400iu 3x week next week then down to 350iu MWF then maybe 250iu MWF and see how I do there. Good luck.

New Threads