Question about orals...

Reaction score
First off let me say I am asking for a good friend at the gym. I personally have never cycled, but I have many friends that do. Ironically enough I've been lurking forums for years now and I know a lot more than they do about this stuff. They only know what people at the gym have recommended to them, to me it seems the equivilent of jumping off a bridge if someone told you to. Lol. But let me get to the question. My buddy has this cycle planned out, he's all stoked his guy got tren in for the first time. Made me wanna do it myself but I know I shouldn't include tren in a first cycle. Or so I've read. But he has this cycle planned out which includes moderate dose tren and lower test (I think 600 and 500 respectively or somewhere in that range) and superdrol to kickstart. I'm sure he'd get his ass flamed if he posted the cycle on here and listed his cycle history, workout, and stats. But that's besides the point. He's dead set on this and he wants to add anavar at the end of it after he's finished with the superdrol. I told him two orals is a big no-no despite anavar being barely liver toxic, or not at all as I've read some places. That was his justification for running both of those orals, I'm just trying to prove a point that he shouldn't do it. I could be wrong here, but I don't believe I am. Any and all input is appreciated, especially personal experience with running a highly toxic oral (superdrol in this case) and anavar. Sorry that was so long and thanks in advance

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
600 tren is a lot for a first time, personally i think 300-400 for a first time is enough

ive never used it but superdrol is one of the strongest orals out there. combining one of the strongest orals and strongest injectables both for the first time in a cycle is probably a bad move

if i was him id do 300 to 400 of both test and tren, and anavar for the last 4 weeks at 30-50mg

Reaction score
He's hardheaded as hell. It's not his first cycle, probably 3 or 4. He has 3 weeks leftover from a previous cycle and he thinks the more the merrier. Probably won't change his dosages, I didn't even bother saying anything because he doesn't listen to anyone. I remember now, 525mg because it was 75mg a day. I'll show him your input though, thank you

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
at least try to get him to have bloodwork done to check his liver enzymes (along with all the usual tests) to make sure hes not doing big damage

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anavar may not **** up his liver enzymes too bad but the superdrol will. Anavar will however throw his lipid profile in the trash.

As for the tren, **** it. Let him run it. He will probably enjoy the benefits but will need to experience some ugly sides.

If you want to be his friend just aware him. You can't tell a grown man what to do though. Help him make sure he has plenty of aromasin nolva and clomid on hand though. And try and get him to have blood work done before during and after

Reaction score
He definitely has ample ancillaries and PCT, that I'm sure of. Think he is even running HCG as long as he's able to get his hands on it. But thanks!! Basically just trying to show him even if it won't kill him or turn him yellow, there's plenty of internal damage to be done!! Thanks bro's

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How long is his cycle? He can run superdrol for first 4 weeks or so, break for 6 weeks, and finish with the lesser toxic anavar. Worried about liver issues? Maybe acutely. How old is he? Makes a difference in recovery. Will his enzymes increase? Sure. Will it permanently damage him? I doubt it unless hes a raging alcoholic already or has history of liver issues . Would i do it? Sure why the **** not. Thats a harsh cycle anyway....might as well try it. Just break it up obviously.

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He definitely has ample ancillaries and PCT, that I'm sure of. Think he is even running HCG as long as he's able to get his hands on it. But thanks!! Basically just trying to show him even if it won't kill him or turn him yellow, there's plenty of internal damage to be done!! Thanks bro's
I can think of a 1000 things that we eat or partake in that do plenty of internal damage besides anavar and sdrol lbs. Break some eggs...eat an omelette...repeat.

Reaction score
It all depends on how long is cycle is. Although, 600 of Tren seems like too much for a first timer.

New Threads