Could exercise help my health problems

Reaction score
for the past 1half year i have been sufferring stomach problems btw im a diabetic type 1 i have no hunger earratic blood sugar certain foods are not breaking down into glucose such as pasta oats even sugary drinks such as pepsi and lemonade i come to realise that that foods like white bread seem to cause my sugar to rise and break down properly iv always been resistance to insulin that also makes it more diffcult to help control my diabetes im not particularly overweight but for some reason my body is not working very well with insulin which i carnt understand also iv been docs they checked my lower intestines with camera saying theres nothing wrong so my attempt with doctors they not helping but i will continue to bug them my question do you think exercise weight training will help these problem im having?

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How many times have u had anal sex?

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Punctuation is your friend. Don't get out much? Diet and exercise helps everything!

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Punctuation is your friend. Don't get out much? Diet and exercise helps everything!

To a point, ive spent more time in this last year getting readjusted, therapy than i have ever done to date in my life lol.

But, take old worn broken body, add still young memtality, beat yourself every session with n the gym like your half the age you really are, and honestly, its not going to end well. Need to adapt a different workout style honestly.

Op, what have you got to lose trying?? Gym time is typically good as a whole body thing, so get after it and monitor results. Ive suffered for decades from extreme anxiety, bad stuff which was like IBS since i was a teen. Once i started working out about 4yrs ago, changed my food intake...aka shit to better, thing for me have gotten better. Not a life altering change, but its been a huge step in the right direction and today, for example as we're on vacation and doing stuff id have never been able too because of anxiety stopping me, just tells me what im doing now is a step in the right direction.

So just do it and see what happens, outside of physical injuries trying to lift like im young, its been a life changer. Good luck brother, is eat right, workout good, no catching anal sex wise; and i bet it should help ya.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
OP, I think you would do yourself the best service by learning how to diet well and eat foods that are not processed. Legumes are your friends... They maintain healthy levels of blood sugar up to 4x longer than most foods... But to answer your question, yes, weight training would benefit your health.

New Threads