Gents which is the preferred method for my weightloss goals DNP or T3 and low dose tren ace

dirkmcgirk

Reaction score
So I started DNP last night. I plan to run it for a 3-4 weeks at 250mg a day and not a milligram more. Took the first pill last night and I was definitely a little warmer and had some light sweating and dry mouth but that was it. It's a shame more folks aren't careful with the compound, but such is life. My before pic is already in the thread, so lets cross our fingers and hope for a successful mini cycle.

dirkmcgirk

Reaction score
On day 5 and everything is going swimmingly. I'm a little warmer than I normally would be and my boxing cardio has suffered a little, but other than that I'm just fine.

Compared to my first 5 days of clen, DNP is much more pleasant. Stay tuned for another 25 days.

dirkmcgirk

Reaction score
On day 12. Things are just fine. I'm a little hotter than I normally would be but certainly not uncomfortable. I don't feel lethargic, my urine nor my semen is yellow. Still at 250mg a day and still plan to stay at 250mg a day. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

dirkmcgirk

Reaction score
Took 5 days off to drink alcohol and eat like a pig because my birthday was in the middle of the month. I'd rather be safe than sorry. I've been back on the 250mg train since Monday. Still only get just a tadbit hot. Diet and cardio are still in check, though my boxing cardio has been a bit off. Haven't looked in the mirror in a few days, but I feel like Im getting more vascular. I also don't think I have any bloat from 250mg a day, but I could be wrong as i haven't looked in the mirror in quite some time. This would be the end of my 4th week, but it's really 3 weeks since i took so many days off.

dirkmcgirk

Reaction score
Not sure what day this is, but I am 216lbs as of Saturday morning. I'm looking pretty good if I must say even with a little bloat. 2 more weeks to go. Started at 232 and even with a 5 day break in between and a cheat day once a week I've still manage to come down quite a bit. Around the office people can't seem to believe I weigh 216, everybody still thinks I weight 230lbs

dirkmcgirk

Reaction score
9 more days team. Decided to run 250 a day for 50 days instead of 30. I have a fair amount of bloat but I can still see flashes of my potential look after I drop the water weight. In the 41 days I've taken DNP the side effect that annoys me the most is my dry nose, I constantly feel like I have boogers. The slight heat and dry mouth are definitely tolerable. Also, I am a little lethargic but nothing crazy and I've been getting at least 7-8 hours sleep a night. Looking forward to the reveal in a few weeks.

Reaction score
Dude, Up the cardio!! I hope your close to your ideal weight. I do get the need to try some new stuff though! T3 is most likely going to eat some of that muscle. DNP may not work as well because your BF is low. Tren is going to put muscle on you and up the weight on the scale like was already said. Which is the best outcome for you after after hearing all of that?

dirkmcgirk

Reaction score
Last day gents and I must say this has been a breeze. I will never cut without DNP ever ever ever again. Forget all the physiological and biochemical mumbo jumbo. in short, DNP treats your body or me at least like I am running a perfect diet with perfect macro ratios and perfect meal timing when in reality my diet is probably only 75% in check. I will say I think i shouldve have ran it 400-500mg since I started the diet at 230 something pounds. I think the bigger and more muscular you are the sides arent really an issue at moderate doses.

I will post an after pic 7-14 days from now after the water has left

New Threads