Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Not sure what day this is, but I am 216lbs as of Saturday morning. I'm looking pretty good if I must say even with a little bloat. 2 more weeks to go. Started at 232 and even with a 5 day break in between and a cheat day once a week I've still manage to come down quite a bit. Around the office people can't seem to believe I weigh 216, everybody still thinks I weight 230lbs

Thanks
    9 more days team. Decided to run 250 a day for 50 days instead of 30. I have a fair amount of bloat but I can still see flashes of my potential look after I drop the water weight. In the 41 days I've taken DNP the side effect that annoys me the most is my dry nose, I constantly feel like I have boogers. The slight heat and dry mouth are definitely tolerable. Also, I am a little lethargic but nothing crazy and I've been getting at least 7-8 hours sleep a night. Looking forward to the reveal in a few weeks.

Thanks
    Dude, Up the cardio!! I hope your close to your ideal weight. I do get the need to try some new stuff though! T3 is most likely going to eat some of that muscle. DNP may not work as well because your BF is low. Tren is going to put muscle on you and up the weight on the scale like was already said. Which is the best outcome for you after after hearing all of that?

Thanks
    Last day gents and I must say this has been a breeze. I will never cut without DNP ever ever ever again. Forget all the physiological and biochemical mumbo jumbo. in short, DNP treats your body or me at least like I am running a perfect diet with perfect macro ratios and perfect meal timing when in reality my diet is probably only 75% in check. I will say I think i shouldve have ran it 400-500mg since I started the diet at 230 something pounds. I think the bigger and more muscular you are the sides arent really an issue at moderate doses.

I will post an after pic 7-14 days from now after the water has left

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123