Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 Times in 817 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trodizzle View Post
    Add some mass to fill out that frame.
    Are we looking at the same picture, dude looks like he fills out that frame well, especially if that picture is cold off the cot.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    you look pretty lean already
    He is lean but not as lean around the midsection as the rest of his body I imagine that is what he is trying to burn fat wise.
    Last edited by Zeigler; 12-28-2016 at 05:36 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeigler View Post
    Are we looking at the same picture, dude looks like he fills out that frame well, especially if that picture is cold off the cot.

He is lean but not as lean around the midsection as the rest of his body I imagine that is what he is trying to burn fat wise.
    Yeah that was first thing in the morning and you're exactly right I want to tighten that midsection. Everybody is saying fill out my frame but im not interested in gaining any significant amount of muscle, maybe 5-7lbs. Im an amateur boxer and I already shouldn't be as big as I am(for endurance reasons) but for vanity's sake I prefer not to be smaller

Thanks
    If you disagree enough with all of the solid advice you are getting keep waiting and making excuses and someone is bound to say something you want to hear and you'll follow their advice. If you are an amateur boxer you already know how to cut weight. There is a lot of quality advice in this thread, sounds like it's what you don't want to hear.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to curtisvill For This Useful Post:

Jenner (12-28-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by curtisvill View Post
    If you disagree enough with all of the solid advice you are getting keep waiting and making excuses and someone is bound to say something you want to hear and you'll follow their advice. If you are an amateur boxer you already know how to cut weight. There is a lot of quality advice in this thread, sounds like it's what you don't want to hear.
    Not disagreeing with anyone yet, just weighing options (pun intended).

to your second point im an amateur heavyweight so I actually know diddly about cutting weight. I suppose this would be a factor if I was teetering on the line of cruiser/heavyweight or heavyweight/super-heavyweight , but this isn't the case. There is no need for me cut any weight at Master Heavyweight level

Thanks
    [QUOTE=curtisvill;396677]If you disagree enough with all of the solid advice you are getting keep waiting and making excuses and someone is bound to say something you want to hear and you'll follow their advice"

Or maybe he just figured he could come here for gear advice and not get the usual "you don't need supplements just work harder" spiel.......

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fsuphisig For This Useful Post:

dirkmcgirk (12-30-2016)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12