Gents which is the preferred method for my weightloss goals DNP or T3 and low dose tren ace

dirkmcgirk

Reaction score
Gents which is the preferred method for my weightloss goals DNP or T3 and low dose tren ace

IMG_0023.jpg

6'3 235-240

Little history been on TRT 3 years I've only ever done a single 12 week 300mg test cyp blast during a cut. I have been lifting in some form or another since I was a sophomore in high school and I am currently 37 years old. I have by no means an extreme approach to gear, as a result I take considerable precaution with things in general and am not the kind of guy to double a dosage when he sees result coming slower than preferred. My goals. I would like to get down to about 10-12%bf as efficiently as possible.

Im entertaining two options

Tren Ace EoD beginning 25-30mg and after a week or two increasing it to 50mg. I will run no more than 50mg EoD in conjunction with a 175-200 weekly TRT dose and 75-100mcg of T3. I would do a 2500 carb cycle diet and regularly scheduled low intensity cardio with this approach

OR

Run a low dose DNP cycle beginning at 100mg ED and with an increase to 200-250mg after 3 days. I would run this for 14-28 days along with my regular scheduled TRT injection. I would do a low carb diet with my only carbs being pre and post workout with limited low intensity cardio.

What do you guys think?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lose weight? Why? To each their own but if thats you now you look pretty lean already . Good frame for building some quality mass

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
well your going to lose more weight with DNP. You most likely will like how u look better on the tren tho. Even though tren can help you lose fat, you might not notice it in the scale much because you will be gaining muscle. So you have to go by how you look or a real body composition.
by the way, the tren dose is very low. 25-30 mg EOD is 87.5-105 mg per week. most will go with a minimum of 150 to 200 to start. I think 200 is good to see how you react to it.
Also DNP most ppl start with 200.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Are you wanting to loose weight or body fat or both ?

dirkmcgirk

Reaction score
well your going to lose more weight with DNP. You most likely will like how u look better on the tren tho. Even though tren can help you lose fat, you might not notice it in the scale much because you will be gaining muscle. So you have to go by how you look or a real body composition.
by the way, the tren dose is very low. 25-30 mg EOD is 87.5-105 mg per week. most will go with a minimum of 150 to 200 to start. I think 200 is good to see how you react to it.
Also DNP most ppl start with 200.

I'm so paranoid about the sides I wanted to start off very slow on tren. I'm not try 20lbs of dry muscle on recomp just want to have visible veins in my quads, get rid of some lower ab fat and expose my serratus. if I get 5lbs of dry muscle as a resort I won't be the least bit upset.

monster-ish

Reaction score
Run the dnp at 200mg/ day for 4-6 weeks. You can always up the dose you want 2-3 weeks in. I noticed after 400mg/day the sides are pretty intense though. I'd run your regular trt dose and I'd also run the tren ace at 50mg/ eod. Lose bf while gaining some quality muscle you will be happy

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok, I have to ask why you need any supps in the first place...you are frickin lean as it is...just bust out some sprints or other form of HIIT...and or tweak your diet :)

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
ok, I have to ask why you need any supps in the first place...you are frickin lean as it is...just bust out some sprints or other form of HIIT...and or tweak your diet :)

Blame POB for the Dnp idea.
And the Tren.
**** it, chuck the T3 in there too :)

dirkmcgirk

Reaction score

Bigger, Faster, Stronger mentality brother. The last cut i did was a bitch and it took 26 ****ing weeks to 20lbs or so. My nutritionist had me lose it slow since i was starting out at 20%bf he didn't want me plateauing. I've demonstrated I have the fortitude and discipline to give up alcohol and follow a strict diet. I don't need to prove anything else to myself after 6 months of blandness. I'd prefer to get this shit off me quick so I can go back to living a normal life of family, friends, and working out MINUS the macro counting. I generally don't overeat so once i get it off quickly i will likely not gain very much of it back. So to answer your question, why take a regular 757 to Paris when you can hop on a Concord(or at least you use to) and be there in less than half the time.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bigger, Faster, Stronger mentality brother. The last cut i did was a bitch and it took 26 ****ing weeks to 20lbs or so. My nutritionist had me lose it slow since i was starting out at 20%bf he didn't want me plateauing. I've demonstrated I have the fortitude and discipline to give up alcohol and follow a strict diet. I don't need to prove anything else to myself after 6 months of blandness. I'd prefer to get this shit off me quick so I can go back to living a normal life of family, friends, and working out MINUS the macro counting. I generally don't overeat so once i get it off quickly i will likely not gain very much of it back. So to answer your question, why take a regular 757 to Paris when you can hop on a Concord(or at least you use to) and be there in less than half the time.

lol...well first off, I'm female and I hate to tell you this but if that's really you and that's a pic from this week, it wouldn't take much time at all to lose it with HIIT...trust me, I know this because I am also lean as fuuuk and if I put just a "tad" of fat on...I can lose it in 2 weeks with HIIT....people are way to eager to use supplements to lose fat when it can be done without all the sides and grief they cause...just sayin ;)

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Based on the pics and your goal of losing weight, just listen to what Jenner said. Adjust your diet to a decficit net intake, add cardio.

Actually, just join a Crossfit gym!

bro, just my opinion of course..But you need to gain quality mass. Not lose more weight. And dont skip legs man.

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score
Lose weight? Why? To each their own but if thats you now you look pretty lean already . Good frame for building some quality mass

This. You look lean already. Add some mass to fill out that frame.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Add some mass to fill out that frame.

Are we looking at the same picture, dude looks like he fills out that frame well, especially if that picture is cold off the cot.

you look pretty lean already

He is lean but not as lean around the midsection as the rest of his body I imagine that is what he is trying to burn fat wise.

Last edited:

dirkmcgirk

Reaction score
Are we looking at the same picture, dude looks like he fills out that frame well, especially if that picture is cold off the cot.

He is lean but not as lean around the midsection as the rest of his body I imagine that is what he is trying to burn fat wise.

Yeah that was first thing in the morning and you're exactly right I want to tighten that midsection. Everybody is saying fill out my frame but im not interested in gaining any significant amount of muscle, maybe 5-7lbs. Im an amateur boxer and I already shouldn't be as big as I am(for endurance reasons) but for vanity's sake I prefer not to be smaller

curtisvill

Elite
Reaction score
If you disagree enough with all of the solid advice you are getting keep waiting and making excuses and someone is bound to say something you want to hear and you'll follow their advice. If you are an amateur boxer you already know how to cut weight. There is a lot of quality advice in this thread, sounds like it's what you don't want to hear.

dirkmcgirk

Reaction score
If you disagree enough with all of the solid advice you are getting keep waiting and making excuses and someone is bound to say something you want to hear and you'll follow their advice. If you are an amateur boxer you already know how to cut weight. There is a lot of quality advice in this thread, sounds like it's what you don't want to hear.

Not disagreeing with anyone yet, just weighing options (pun intended).

to your second point im an amateur heavyweight so I actually know diddly about cutting weight. I suppose this would be a factor if I was teetering on the line of cruiser/heavyweight or heavyweight/super-heavyweight , but this isn't the case. There is no need for me cut any weight at Master Heavyweight level

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
If you disagree enough with all of the solid advice you are getting keep waiting and making excuses and someone is bound to say something you want to hear and you'll follow their advice"

Or maybe he just figured he could come here for gear advice and not get the usual "you don't need supplements just work harder" spiel.......

New Threads