Lat injections?

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has experience injecting their lats? I'm thinking about trying them out for new sites and I've heard people do it but it has a lot of nerves. Also how deep an you go? Scared to go through them

Thanks guys happy new year!

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not sure how you'd be able to inject your lats while keeping them relaxed...

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
Lats are one of my favorite spots. I have never hit a vein or nerve. Just rest your arm on your head and hit it. Lats are a huge muscle so go deep.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd need to see video. Seems like it would be difficult to reach around & inject.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
If you're worried about going through, you probably shouldn't be using gear. That or you somehow got 3" harpoons.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys! Actually my lats and delts are my strongest body parts I'm just skeptical about poking them. DF I tried to find a vid but couldn't???? If you have someone inject you would you go directly from the back or come from the side still?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Would have a better chance touching my elbow to my ear.

But seriosly I just mock tried it and seem to be off by a good 4 to 5 inches.

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
I was 290lbs at my biggest and I could do it. I needed help getting my jacket off but I could pin lats myself. Put the pin between your fingers like a cigar and stick it in then use your index finger to push the plunger...

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I was 290lbs at my biggest and I could do it. I needed help getting my jacket off but I could pin lats myself. Put the pin between your fingers like a cigar and stick it in then use your index finger to push the plunger...

You must have longer arms than me because there is no way I can reach mine that way.

I way 225 right now.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Ok, I see how it can be done now. It still doesn't look easy. How many cc's do you pin there?

Also here's the only vid I could find. Dammit! I didn't notice the AD...grrrr I took the vid down

Just search lat injection in You Tube.

Last edited:

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, I see how it can be done now. It still doesn't look easy. How many cc's do you pin there?

Also here's the only vid I could find. Dammit! I didn't notice the AD...grrrr I took the vid down

Just search lat injection in You Tube.

Yeah that's it but he was a puss. Push the pin ALL the way in then use your finger to push the plunger. 3cc easy...

Reactions: DF

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
Help me to understand why the **** someone would want to shoot in the lats?
Unless you have been shooting a thousand times in the leg and ass and have too much scaring why?

Reaction score
Unless you have been shooting a thousand times in the leg and ass and have too much scaring why?

Because it fits a lot of oil unlike chest and delts and not everyone shoots their quads. It's preference lol

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score

Because you should have 14 days between injections per site so when pinning everyday, lats, delts, pecs, tri's, glutes, v glutes and quads is what you use. Guys wonder why they get abscess and scar tissue when they pin the same places over and over...

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
I guess that makes sense. Glad I don't need to do it.

Reaction score
I added lats in rotation a few cycles back and haven't hit a nerve or vein yet. They will take a lot of oil. It was a little akward at first but just like anything practice makes it easier.

New Threads