Another tren question

jublhu4

Reaction score
Background-
29 years. 5'9 215lb appx 17%bf
Ran 2 previous cycles (1st test only at 500 wk with hcg/adex. Clomid and nolva for pct) (2nd was same but added var at 40mg day for last 6 weeks)

Planning on starting my 3rd cycle soon and am wondering if I am ready for tren.

What would be proper dosage? Can I use in conjunction w/ anavar? Have aromasin for ai and clomid/nolva for pct. All my compounds (w/ exception to tren) is all pharm grade due to it being scribed. Am I ready? I know I am mentally, but what about physically?

Thanks in advance!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
600 test c 400 tren e was my first tren cycle..I bumped it later to 600mg and by week 12 or 14 i was pretty toxic feeling..I used orals with I dont see a problem using what ever u want as long as u know what your doing. Use hcg on cycle it will help u recover cause thats were the trouble with tren is..Its hard to bounce back after a good tren cycle..Make sure to get bloods before to see what your test levels are before and after the tren cycle

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
If I were to do my first tren run all over again I would do 400 of test and Tren or 250test and 5-600 Tren. One of those. But thats me

jublhu4

Reaction score
What would be the recommendation as length wise? 10wk? 12?

Reaction score
I just finished a tren cycle, 10 weeks 250 test + 200 tren. Gained 23 lbs. At this dose I received 0 side effects, other than sweating at night. I don't think you need much.

It was my first cycle ever, (Stupid, i know). I am very inexperienced, but just thought I would let you know.

Oh, and something I learnt after I finished my cycle was to use HCG throughout. Not exactly sure how much or when though.

Last edited:

jublhu4

Reaction score
When I take my cyp, I usually split up into sun/wed. Since half life of tren a is only 1 day, would I need to inject basically every day? Mon-test tren, tue-none, wed-tren, thur-test, fri-tren, sat/sun-none?

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
When I take my cyp, I usually split up into sun/wed. Since half life of tren a is only 1 day, would I need to inject basically every day? Mon-test tren, tue-none, wed-tren, thur-test, fri-tren, sat/sun-none?
I'd just do the math and pin both mwf. Unnecessary on the cyp but keeps it simple.

jublhu4

Reaction score
I'd just do the math and pin both mwf. Unnecessary on the cyp but keeps it simple.
Never though about that. Alot of pinning.. but oh well.. 3 times a week is better that 5.

New Threads