Crappy new years

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I've been feeling down and crappy. Just started a new lab, which I've used before with good results. Ive cruised on 500 for a long time now. Thought I crashed my estrogen. Had that don't give a shit feeling so I laid off AI for 3 weeks. Still don't give a F. No drive, no libido, nothing. I feel weak and little. The worst is im not even horny and have turned down good pussy. Supposed to go to a couple of parties tonight but don't even feel it. I couldn't get to lab the get blood drawn before they closed for the long weekend so now I'm just left to wonder. Fn sucks. I'm 3 hours from home with nothing but booty calls around. Worst part is I'm sure I'll catch shit from mama when I get home for chasing strange and this time I'm innocent t lol.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That blows...

I am sitting on my couch with a torn calf and a lovely cold settling into my chest.

It would be easy to say **** 2016 with all the dumb shit that went on. But it had some highlights. This was a big year for me.

You will get your shit back in order and be fine soon enough. Maybe dont go testing out new Labs and just stick with the tried and true for your resolution.

Reaction score
Sorry to hear brother.

Just try your best to let everything that is bothering you slip your mind a bit. Its easier said then done I know, but once you can do it. Everything will start heading in the right direction for you man.

Once you go so low. Theres only one way to go. It will turn around, you will straighten out. Keep telling yourself that.

Hope this new year starts off better then you can even imagine. Happy 2017. That goes for everyone!

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Hang in there brother. Focus on what you can actually do to improve things and the stuff you can't do anything about let go. Keep a positive attitude, hope things look up for you.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Maybe you are just at a point where you dont want to bang some strange anymore and maybe, just maybe, you actually miss your wife....... makes sense and its not a bad thing. Im sure youre feelin low coming off that blast too which im sure is not helping your well-being.... Hang in there... and buy your wife some flowers.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this BG. Hang in there go get your blood work and go from there. I likes EKS advice on dosage. Follow that.

I don't blast and cruise anymore my ticker didn't like it.

Your way too talented to be letting drama in your life stay loyal to your better half. It's not worth the fallout.

Keep your head up and put one foot in front of the other for a while.

"....this too shall pass"

Happy New Year

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My girl was hogging the tv, going back n forth from that stupid new years eve party shit on abc to "say yes to the dress". So I just went to bed.

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Could always be way worse, man. Get some bloods done, regroup, refocus on what you want and what you are doing in life and get back at it.

Reaction score
Try cycling on and off more frequently, to avoid such a downfall when you are off

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Try cycling on and off more frequently, to avoid such a downfall when you are off

Aren't you 18? Do you even have any experience at all with this? Don't parrot information when you have no idea what you are talking about.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe you've been on too high a dose for too long. Might be time to lower it to a trt dose and let things settle a little

^^This^^

Same shit happened to me a few years ago. Did a blast for 4-5 months. Something happened the last month. I was just not right. Moody, anxiety attacks out of nowhere. Went back to my normal trt dose and eventually (2 months) everything settled down.

T

TriniJuice

When you guys go from blast to cruise which way do you go about it?
For instance do you slightly lower the dose each week or just switch straight to a trt dose....

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok so I finally got to the lab. Was on the road for a few days but thankfully they were really fast with results this time. I stayed on my normal dose (500 test e) and didnt make any other changes. Looks like I must have bottomed out my estrogen. I had been off of any AI for about 5 weeks and estrogen was at 80. I'm feeling way better than I was two weeks ago thats for sure. All other numbers were in line except liver was just slightly elevated. I had been going hard as Fk with Captain Morgan recently so I'm not surprised. Glucose was high but I didn't fast before the test so I'm hoping that's no big deal. Appreciate all the advice brothers.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When you guys go from blast to cruise which way do you go about it?
For instance do you slightly lower the dose each week or just switch straight to a trt dose....

Any changes I've made in the past I go straight to the new dose. It's still in your blood for a bit so your body naturally tapers it. Just like it takes time to kick in, takes time.to kick out. At least that's my experience.