Fall cycle starts today

vpiedu

Reaction score
have all supplies now and i am starting my fall Blast :) 800 Test E 800 Mast E 600 Tren A /wk and i'm also running 8iu Rips 4 days a week and Peps 3 days a week and Humulin-R 12iu 3x a day 2 days a week. should be fun! i will do my best to keep updates posted but things have been crazy in my life recently. starting stats are 43yo 6' tall 260lbs BF% is def under 20.

VP

slide

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn...you arent messing around. Have fun and good gains!

-s

Reaction score
NICE!! Just like Slide said...You really aren't messing around...Get it VPI!!!:) I gotta get going on some of that!;) The heat wave over here finally mellowed out...Hopefully for the rest of the year. It would certainly make training more desirable...That's for sure!!

vpiedu

Reaction score
thanks guys, yeah just doing one Blast this year so i figured it should be a solid one:) im usually cruising year round but my Endo took me off HRT for almost 5 months this year until my RBC came back down so i figured id just Blast a good one this time since id been off for that long. ill try and get some pics so i can do before and after shots and try and post the week 1 and week 12 pics side by side. yeah Ty i hope the heat is done for ya there, it has been nice and cool here for the last month but the last 2 days were humid as hell and hot, had to cut A/C back on and i caught myself getting a little pissed. man its funny how easy you can get used to that shit. hope everyone gets nothing beautiful training days from here on out.

VP

Jim550

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any specific goals?

vpiedu

Reaction score
not really Jim, although id like to be pushing over 500 at my next bench meet:)

VP

vpiedu

Reaction score
life has been crazy, but im still sticking with my program and training my ass off. my shirts are getting smaller and so is my waist. overall lost 8 lbs so far but looking and feeling great. backed the rips down to 6iu the wrists were killing me but ill push it back up again soon. the guy who owns my gym said i was looking great and he could tell i was making a move:) i will get some pics going in a few weeks with the before and after about midway and then at the end. i also dropped the tren cause i have to sleep with a CPAP now and i hate waking up sweating with that thing on. i will add it during the last 4 weeks tho. hope everyone is doing well.

VP

Marshall

Reaction score
Sounds like you're getting some good results VP. Stay disciplined and consistent !

slide

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great to hear the progress, VP. Whats the CPAP for (I mean, the specific condition/cause for you...if you dont mind me asking)...I see/hear more/more people having to use one.

-s

vpiedu

Reaction score
thanks guys! hey slide, no problem brother im glad to share. i have severe sleep apneia. i stop breathing for longer than 10 seconds more than 25 times an hour. my oxygen level during my sleep studies were under 80% which is horrible and causes a whole host of health problems. i am still trying to get used to it and each week im logging more time so eventually i will be sleeping through the entire night with it.

VP