Reaction score
Hello all. Found this site doing research on SARM's after buying one that was supposed to be Ostarine (noticed later it was spelt OstErine) and that the chemical composition was missing the hydroxy group. Created by a company called Bio-Gen Innovations which doesn't seem to exist anymore. So I came here to try to find a reputable source for Ostarine. I'm pretty sure the OH group the molecule is lacking is what makes it water soluble and allows it to pass cell membranes. Not sure I was robbed or not if the stuff I get has any bioavailability or not. Anyway I digress. Thanks for having me on your board everyone here seems well informed. I look forward to scouring these boards and picking brains for info.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG.
!S!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board

Reaction score
Thanks all. I squat 315 for 8-10 my max is somewhere north of 405. I'm in my 40s so I don't max often.

Reaction score
Of course I'd like to get that higher but a nagging shoulder injury holds me back a lot. It's amazing how a shoulder injury can even hinder squats. We do not have one of those shoulder squat whatever they are called at my gym and holding the bar it shoulders irritates the injury.

Holding the bar on*

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ug

Reaction score
Haven't done deadlifts in a while. Pretty sure I can top 315. I did 275 for 6 about 3 months ago but my shoulder started bothering me so I stopped doing deadlifts. Actually they probably went down at this point. I might try them again next back day.

Reaction score
Before anyone asks my bench is petty at this point I usually only do lighter weights higher reps due to the aforementioned shoulder problem.

Reaction score
Au natural, as well, never did anything other then the SARM I mentioned which was a disappointment I might add, and test boost. O Creatine of course.

New Threads