HGH the cure for addiction ???

Reaction score
im 31 years old and have been on HGH for 4 years straight , I usually take 1 to 2 iu a day but when I blast I'll go up to 5iu max for 4 months anything more then that my hands start getting real stiff ...
so when I was 26 years old I had literally ripped my asshole doing squats , holy shit that hurt big time !!! Had to get stitches but also I had internal hemorrhoids which had to be taken care of also . So needless to say I was in a lot of pain so they put me on perc 10s which my body fell in love with and from there the next year would be complete hell!!! So I was on those for about a month and when I had no more my body went through withdraw big time , fast forward 2 months I'm injection herion. Life was hell , I became a liar and a cheater . I was like this for a year until I finally realized I was going to die if I don't make a change , I had try quitting so many times but I could never get through day 3 of withdraws , I finally went to a suboxen clinic and was put on two 8mg subs a day , the doctor said I would need to be on this for 5 years until he would start easing me off them ... when I was using H I had stopped using gear altogether which I'm sure ****ed my body up even more ... I did not want to be on subs for 5 years , I knew if I was even on them for 2 years I would be hooked forever ... so after being on them for 3 months I got back into lifting and using Test at small dosages. I had no desire to be on subs as long as the doctors wanted me to be on . So I started doing lots of research on what could help me get through this . And I came across an article in the national academy of science from researches from Uppsala university of Sweden...

The pituitary gland is located at the base of the brain stimulating cell reproduction and growth. Scientists say that these findings are significant and open the door to new treatment options in preventing damage as a result of the abuse of opiates. This research may could help addicts and patients undergoing chronic pain management.

Previous studies have shown that the chronic use of opiates results in the disruption of new cell growth, neurogenesis in the hippocampus. This mid brain region is responsible for short term and episodic memory, which includes people, places and emotions linked to events. Chronic opiate use results in damage to the area. HGH seems to keep neurogenesis moving smoothly right through until old age when levels drop, which leads to less cell production and a decline in general memory. Elderly patients who are treated with synthetic growth hormones have seen an improvement in memory, says study co-author Fred Nyberg, a professor of pharmaceutical biosciences at Uppsala.

The scientists believe that opiates affect the brain the same way aging does, by blocking the formation of new nerve cells. HGH has the power to clear the pathways and get the process of new nerve cell development starting again. It works with drug addicts the same way it works when used in the elderly.

The research team was able to isolate the developing nerve cells of a mouse fetus in petri dishes. They bathed those nerve cells in morphine for a week. They then proceeded to add a synthetic growth hormone to some of the cultures. The research team found that the cells exposed only to morphine began to die off, but those that were infused with HGH persisted and increased in some cases.

“If this works in humans as it works on these cells, we will be able to correct the impairment in hippocampus function due to opiate use,” Nyberg says.

I was taking 2iu everyday , after being on it for 6 months I was able to quit the suboxen completely with out any negative side effects . I truly believe it repaired the damage that the drugs caused ... I have no desire or craving since I stopped taking the suboxen !!! I believe in my heart that hgh should be used to treat addiction .... hopefully more research is done in this field ...

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Goddamn, if hgh is the cure, I'm fukin addicted!! Good for you man on getting away from them fuking opiates.

Reaction score
Goddamn, if hgh is the cure, I'm fukin addicted!! Good for you man on getting away from them fuking opiates.

Thanks !! It was a hard road for sure , and I Truly feel for anyone who's going through that.. Herion is taking over so many lives , I live in Cleveland and we are the worst State in the US for Herion addiction , it has become such an issue here , we are getting 20 plus overdoses a day. This is actually why my wife and I are opening up a treatment clinic in the area bec the addicts outweigh the treatment clinics and they can only take in so many patients ..

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
addiction sometimes works like that..u can replace one thing with another..the mind is a weird thing

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Heroin... Shit brother, I feel you.

@POB:
"...fast forward 2 months I'm injection herion. Life was hell , I became a liar and a cheater "

told ya.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Interesting read. Best wishes and congrats in kicking that shit.

New Threads