Thanks

First Cycle of DNP, your guys opinion and advice

Starting my DNP cycle soon
    I plan to do 500mgs for 30 days
    I will drop to 200mgs if I can't handle it
    I will also be running an ECA stack to counter the lethargic effect
    Your guys thoughts opinions?
    Also we will see if this DNP is legit
    I'll give you guys a hint where I got it from they come in 50mg tabs and there's 60 in a pack, DM me if you have a better source

Thanks

First Cycle of DNP, your guys opinion and advice

I would start your run with 200mg/day to asses your tolerance and up it from there. I would run nac at 1200mg/day and eat lots of veggies to keep antioxidants high and free radicals low. This will also help with muscle cramps which I got badly while running dnp

3. The Following User Says Thank You to monster-ish For This Useful Post:

Goku707 (01-05-2017)

Thanks
    500/daily for 30 days? Fam.. lower time line on that.

Thanks
    So you have never ran DNP before and your getting them from a source you are unsure of and starting at 500mg out the gate? Did I get all that right?

Quote Originally Posted by jublhu4 View Post
    500/daily for 30 days? Fam.. lower time line on that.
    If you have taken DNP before, know your tolerence and know your source, there is zero evidence that 500mg for 30 days will have any problems or ill effect.
    "What hurts more, Physical pain or Mental pain? What hurts more, getting punched in the face or getting your heart broken?" -Tashi, HCX MMA

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MS1605 For This Useful Post:

automatondan (01-06-2017)

Thanks
    Thank you for the advice.

Thanks
    Why is that? For safety reasons or do you think I wouldn't be able to handle it? I will admit I haven't heard of anyone running it for that long but I will drop to a Lower dose if I have too just do it can be more consistent.

Thanks
    That is correct, I'm not 100% sure with the source but I spoke to the guy who endorses it and he vouched for it, but then again you never know unless you make it yourself right.

Thanks
    FYI

From a reliable vet:
    Using DNP for more than a couple of weeks generally causes temporary slowdown in metabolism. At two weeks in, either take a 1-2 week break, or manage your thyroid with a thyroid-boosting supplement like T3 (available legally at any online peptides/researech chem retailer). Lots of guys ask why their DNP works "less" after 2-3 weeks than it did at first. Of course, nearly all of them assume it's an issue with the DNP , when it turns out they've neglected to account for metabolic down-regulation.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 Times in 478 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StoliFTW View Post
    FYI

From a reliable vet:
    Using DNP for more than a couple of weeks generally causes temporary slowdown in metabolism. At two weeks in, either take a 1-2 week break, or manage your thyroid with a thyroid-boosting supplement like T3 (available legally at any online peptides/researech chem retailer). Lots of guys ask why their DNP works "less" after 2-3 weeks than it did at first. Of course, nearly all of them assume it's an issue with the DNP , when it turns out they've neglected to account for metabolic down-regulation.
    Who is this "vet"?

The temporary slowdown in metabolism, also known as adaptive thermogenesis, happens when dieting REGARDLESS of dnp use - if your losing fat, its going to happen.
    As a result, taking a break would only be a good idea if we're talking about a full diet break - not just a break from DNP because that would be counterproductive as it takes time for it to get back up to optimal level when restarting use.

Personally, I'd rather readjust the diet and keep running the DNP rather than this start-restart bullshit. Especially when we have data like this showing dosing of 3–5mg/kg resulting in an average 40% increase in metabolic rate after a few weeks of continued use that was maintained, with no sign of tolerance, for at least 10wks.
    Your greatest enemy is you. By conquering your self, many "impossible" achievements will be unlocked. Work on it & thank me later.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrRippedZilla For This Useful Post:

D-max (01-06-2017),GearGoddess (01-11-2017),Goku707 (01-05-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRippedZilla View Post
    Who is this "vet"?

The temporary slowdown in metabolism, also known as adaptive thermogenesis, happens when dieting REGARDLESS of dnp use - if your losing fat, its going to happen.
    As a result, taking a break would only be a good idea if we're talking about a full diet break - not just a break from DNP because that would be counterproductive as it takes time for it to get back up to optimal level when restarting use.

Personally, I'd rather readjust the diet and keep running the DNP rather than this start-restart bullshit. Especially when we have data like this showing dosing of 35mg/kg resulting in an average 40% increase in metabolic rate after a few weeks of continued use that was maintained, with no sign of tolerance, for at least 10wks.

Hmm. From personal experience I felt after three weeks the effect of DNP lessened. Maybe it was just a perceived mental thing.

IMO everyone reacts different anyways. Ie some get rashes, I don't.

Just quoting a reliable, respectable source, which from personal experience I have to agree with.

And also not disagreeing with the study you quoted. So to each their own. But after 3 weeks the lethargy is just too much for me personally.

Thanks
    As everyone else said bro I wouldn't start right off the bat at 500mg. I'm about to start a log, at 500mg a day for 25 days. But I've run this compound a few times before and I know how my body reacts to it and how specific doses affect me. Be SAFE bro. This substance is NO JOKE!!

Thanks
    man starting at 500 is crazy. Not saying you won't be able to handle it or not but its your first time. You don't know how your body will react. You say if its too much you will just drop to 200, when the side effects get very bad its not like they are gonna go away in an hour of missing a dose, iirc the half life is around 36 hours. Starting off at 200 is the way to go in my opinion. Can some people handle it, I'm sure theres some people, but not many. my first cycle was 250 a day for 25 days and i lost 25 pounds. Diet was on point, did EC stack and dragged my ass to the gym every day. after 2 weeks the sides were horrible and i was dying to get off. BTW i didn't see any slow down after 2 or 3 weeks, matter of fact it took me almost a week to start losing weight consistently.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ron1204 For This Useful Post:

Goku707 (01-05-2017)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast