Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,614 Times in 1,875 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ECKSRATED View Post
    Wasn't that your first cycle tool? ��
    It was test only you asshole
    Quote Originally Posted by joliver
    Ecks...no time to explain...I have to finish these wings and 4 beers and get home to fight this guy that says the bench press is non-functional.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ToolSteel For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (01-06-2017),ECKSRATED (01-06-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,444 Times in 2,027 Posts
    Forget the Tren Bug. I know the shit you do and you will not like the results of the Tren. The deca would not be in your best interest either but to a lesser degree then the Tren. You have no use for the Winny so that's out. EQ could be put into play but I think you would do well with the Test/ Mast. If you're looking to peak, end with 4 weeks of var. Really, I think for what you're doing, Test is best.
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

Thanks
    im on a test/tren cycle right now myself and loving how im feeling. had tren at 600 but had to drop It to 500 to ease up the night sweats. so far so good and strength has come up a good bit. I will finish with var at the end the same as I always do because it gets me lean and vascular as hell....
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence!

Thanks
    I'm an extreme novice at AAS and can't speak on most of these compounds. I really liked my test run finishing with 6 wks of var. Currently enjoying a test/deca run, ALOT! I've always been scared of tren b/c of the horror stories, but over the last month or so I've been very interested in stopping being a pussy, andtrying the tren train! Anyhow, good luck on what you decide!

Thanks
    I wasnt talking about using it all, geez guys. I dont like winny, just threw that in there. And I've never used any anavar so i wouldn't push that one in with the others for a first time
    "No matter what you spend on gear or euipment the value of making your woman want you is priceless" CobraStrike

Thanks
    This was a boredom post. Just trying to change up some.
    "No matter what you spend on gear or euipment the value of making your woman want you is priceless" CobraStrike

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    I wasnt talking about using it all, geez guys. I dont like winny, just threw that in there. And I've never used any anavar so i wouldn't push that one in with the others for a first time
    var is a finisher after the others are done... Its will get you lean and vascular
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdog View Post
    var is a finisher after the others are done... Its will get you lean and vascular
    While I'm far from lean, it did get me a lil vascular, and I got some decent strength gains from it. My only complaint from my var run was the lower back pumps deadlifting!

Thanks
    yea pumps are a part of using var!

Thanks
    The back pumps on SD are pretty damn intense. I need a pick up some taurine

Strength First

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12