logging coming off no pct

Reaction score
Dont really believe in pct, more psychosomatic than anything backed by research. Will come off cold turkey, only some vitamin D/C/E, ashwagandha, citrulline, arginine. I have blasted and cruised the past 17 months. Mostly blasting. 4 out of the 17 months were cruising on a trt dose of 100-150 mg per week. Most of the blasting was testosterone in the 300-600 mg per week range. Just a couple short runs of tren in the 150-200 mg per week range. Very limited hcg and proviron use, just a few times never for more than a week or two, just never noticed much. The past month i have been at a trt dosage of 100-150 mg per week of test e. Last inject was on Dec 28. Today is the 9th day off, feeling decent. A bit lazy in the gym like i have to force myself but maintaining close to same strength levels. Levels will be bottoming soon and then we will see some lh and fsh activity. Will get blood work soon. Then more bloods to monitor the increase.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
9 days is nothing. Give it a few weeks and you will really feel like shit.

BUT....guys used to come off cold turkey all the time. Even when I started in the early 2000s. I've come off cycles cold turkey myself in the past. IF, and a big IF, you are going to recover, it will take about 6-8 months.

The question is - a well thought out PCT can ease and speed the transition back to natural test production. Why torture yourself?

I'm into week 6 of being off cold turkey from my self-prescribed trt because I'm trying to get a legit script. I feel like a bag of ass. Strength is dropping, I have 1/4 of the interest in banging my wife that I used to have (and she's starting to notice), and now I'm starting to see visual changes in my body comp.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
at15 how old are you? How long do you plan to be off? And do you have pre cycle blood work?

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Good luck, and WTF is ashwagandha?,

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I would like to add that you can't really just choose not to believe in science. Doesn't exactly work that way.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I dont really believe in lifting. I am going to eat hamburgers all day and get a six pack sitting on the couch. I think nutrition is just a racket to make science look good. Im also going to start a var only cycle but its cool cuz I will bounce back. I think what has been clearly established is just hearsay... What is science anyways? Never liked the smell of the frogs we had to cut up. Plus, science is probably wrong anyways because my opinion differs from what science says. Clearly im smarter than years and years of clinical lab data. That shits boring anyways.... and you cant trust those people anyways... I will be fine. The guys at my gym told me I will be fine and I read something once that said I will be fine. So there.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Aw dude you ought to do pct.

Try to save some of those gains.

Rather than being stubborn and highly illogical.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Dont really believe in pct, more psychosomatic than anything backed by research.

Followed by...

So you don't find the effect sizes with regards to the data on that Indian herb highly suspicious?
Or the fact that all the data on that herb comes from India, and is rarely referenced by more respected research institutions?
Or the fact that research from most Indian institutions is viewed with great caution for a VERY good reason?

And yet, your willing to rely on that bullshit but not the other, higher quality data, that has been replicated many times, conclusively showing Clomid & Nolva to increase FSH, LH and test levels?

I'm amazed at how hard some folks try to be as illogical and retarded as possible. I really am.

Last edited:

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're nuts. Why? I came off a long blast cruise and did an overkill Pct and still felt like dog dick. Good luck dude.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
no not after tren but the last tren for me was ~7 months ago.

Doesnt matter if it was 9 months or 3 years ago with tren... Good luck futilely attempting to restart your HPTA without a proper pct. 19-nor compounds are not the same as test-based compounds... You might be looking at self-induced TRT for the rest of your life, all because of a poor decision based on intellectual pride. You do what you want man, im done trying.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I came off smoothly with no pct my last run after doing a test masteron cycle

Reaction score
Day 16 going strong, still having good sex. Sometimes wake up a little tired but im ok once i get going.

Reaction score
i had a minor delay, the prop i was shooting before hand was either enan or cyp! this was at 3 weeks off.....should not have had any in the system.

Jan 19 2017

4Hpbug5.jpg

thats ~424 in ng/dl. kinda crazy their range is 142-923

been 11 days since this test, still feeling decent. if a drink a big cup of coffee mid day it gives me a tremendous boost

supplements right now:
5000iu vitamin d
400iu vitamin e
600mg ashwagandha
500mg curcumin
1.2g citrulline
3g arginine

water intake: at least 4500ml per day
training: 2 days a week, focus on compound movements with light accessories after
dieting mon-fri, cheat on sat and sun. keeping the healthy fats high: whole eggs, coconut oil, almonds, etc

Last edited:

New Threads