DHulk intro

Reaction score
What's up UG!?
Quick intro I've been training martial arts for about 10 years lifting for maybe 12 years. I compete in Brazilian jiu jitsu been doing that for 8 years mainly but also MMA occasionally. So my training is mainly based on athleticism, but I've always been a fan of bodybuilding and pro wrestling. Experience with aas around 3 years. Currently running Test and Deca cycle On week 2 so too early to say much but I go feel great. I don't discriminate martial arts I love them all bring back kung fu theater!
Stats
5'11" sometimes 5'10" depends on which gas station I'm walking out of haha!

Currently 178lbs last time I checked I will recheck by the end of the week

Goal get stronger

Last edited:

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
welcome to the underground...lots of great folks here buddy...

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Sounds like fitness is a way of life for you so you'll fit right in here I'm not a big MMA guy myself; I don't like to be hit in the face.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. Hopefully you are not training to try to become pro.....? The deca will stay detectable in your system for at least a year and a half after your last pin... If not, no biggie! Cheers man! I trained for several years myself :)

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. Hopefully you are not training to try to become pro.....? The deca will stay detectable in your system for at least a year and a half after your last pin... If not, no biggie! Cheers man! I trained for several years myself :)

Thank you all for the UG welcome!
Training to become pro yes but I have the extra 2 years to spare before testing thank you for reminding me though always important to remember that when choosing the right supplement for the athlete

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!

New Threads