New Cycle - Injectable Dbol/Drol, Test E and Equipoise

Reaction score
I weighed in at 200 lb (5'10) a few months back) - at that point just on TRT dose. After 3 months of continued TRT and Semorelin, GHRP 2 and GHRP 6 - I got very lean and lowered my body fat considerably. However, I dropped to 175 with no change in my diet.

I just ordered my next cycle - blast - given I am on TRT I am going to wait and see how long I go based on lab work:

Test E - 500 mg a week
Test P - 100 mg EOD for the first 2 weeks
Injectable dbol/drol - 25 mg before work out and 8 hours later (4 weeks)
Equipoise - 500 mg a week (1,000 mg front load the first week)
Aromasin - 10 mg ED

My goal through the next few cycles is to end up 25 lbs heavier post cycle on TRT and just refine via TRT and Primobolan.

Anyone have any success with injectable dbol/drol combo?

Attachments

• IMG_3578.jpg
    IMG_3578.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
You did good work with just the trt dose why the urgency for all the steroids to kick in so fast with the test p and the eq front load ?

Seems like a recipe for fast gains and fast lost gains in the long run.

Last edited:

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
You did good work with just the trt dose why the urgency for all the steroids to kick in so fast with the test p and the eq front load ?

I assume he wants it to kick in as quickly as possible, but if hes planning on blasting longer than the typical cycle (which I think he implied) his gains should be more solid in the long run... correct me if im wrong...

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score

Not to mention going from trt doses to around 2000mgs of mixed and matched steroids practically over night.

Seems dangerous and not necessary for someone just looking to ad muscle over the next few cycles.

Unless there is a prize of a million dollars or the competition of a lifetime right around the corner seems too risky.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Honestly there really isn't any reason to front load - except I am so tired of being at this much lighter weight even with hard training and strong eating. At my age its a lot harder. Those peptides were good but the weight drop caught me off guard - I am going to Florida in 3 weeks and would like to just feel some type of gain before I go. Most likely I will get that with the injectable drol/dbol. If I was smart I really wouldn't do the test p or EQ frontload.

Reaction score
Do you guys know whether the gains from injectable drol/dbol are similar to the orals. I would be injecting 25 mg prior to workout and 25 mg 8 hours later. I heard the injectables are stronger and by combining both (this is a mixed vial) I can get benefit at both at lower dosages.

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you guys know whether the gains from injectable drol/dbol are similar to the orals. I would be injecting 25 mg prior to workout and 25 mg 8 hours later. I heard the injectables are stronger and by combining both (this is a mixed vial) I can get benefit at both at lower dosages.

I don't know about stronger but there tends to be a little less bloating. The daily injects suck imo. Slin pins are your friend there.

This seems like a ridiculous amount of gear for a guy who us 170. You didn't magically lose 30lbs. You weren't eating enough to maintain that weight. That's basic human biology and there is no escaping it. That's fact.

Also eq sucks. It's worthless. Just run deca.

Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I like EQ because of the vascularity and appetite. Not a big fan of Deca for the libido. At 51 I am no longer in my prime and my fiance would not be happy. So you think I just drop all the front loading right? You think the drol/dbol, test E and equipoise is too much at my weight? I might just do the drol/dbol injections pre-workout only and if 2 x a day only for 3 weeks. I need to see how it effects me. I have done test/EQ and test cycles before alone and they worked well getting me into the 210 range which for my frame is big enough. When it was test only - I wasn't as hard as when I combined with EQ. I would be happy if I could walk away from this cycle with 10 lbs of maintainable lean weight assuming I was eating and training right. When I cycled before I was not on TRT (200 mg a week) and did PCT. Not sure how much you can keep if you drop to 200 mg a week.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I like EQ because of the vascularity and appetite. Not a big fan of Deca for the libido. At 51 I am no longer in my prime and my fiance would not be happy. So you think I just drop all the front loading right? You think the drol/dbol, test E and equipoise is too much at my weight? I might just do the drol/dbol injections pre-workout only and if 2 x a day only for 3 weeks. I need to see how it effects me. I have done test/EQ and test cycles before alone and they worked well getting me into the 210 range which for my frame is big enough. When it was test only - I wasn't as hard as when I combined with EQ. I would be happy if I could walk away from this cycle with 10 lbs of maintainable lean weight assuming I was eating and training right. When I cycled before I was not on TRT (200 mg a week) and did PCT. Not sure how much you can keep if you drop to 200 mg a week.

We are not saying its too much gear per se, what pillar and the others are implying is that you are not eating nearly enough, thats why you lose all the weight each time you end your cycle. You should be able to maintain your gains if you do a proper PCT and have your diet all figured out. You have to eat considerably more than what you might think to support all that new mass; without enough calories, you inevitably lose most of your gains. What are your calories/macros when not on cycle?

Reaction score
Makes sense - I haven't done a cycle since the 80's early 90's. 3 years on trt and then a few months of peptides. I typically eat around 3,200 calories during a regular day but I am planning to bump that to 5,000 during cycle. The problem is at my age - 51 - heavy eating even if lean tends to go in my belly when I am not on ghrp. What do you think is the appropriate cycle / post cycle calorie intake for someone who is 200 lbs? What happens to someone post cycle who eats right and works out appropriately if they drop to a trt dosage of 200 mg a day. My PCT days are long gone - nat test levels of 250. My estrogen has remained low. Is that enough calories to maintain post cycle.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Makes sense - I haven't done a cycle since the 80's early 90's. 3 years on trt and then a few months of peptides. I typically eat around 3,200 calories during a regular day but I am planning to bump that to 5,000 during cycle. The problem is at my age - 51 - heavy eating even if lean tends to go in my belly when I am not on ghrp. What do you think is the appropriate cycle / post cycle calorie intake for someone who is 200 lbs? What happens to someone post cycle who eats right and works out appropriately if they drop to a trt dosage of 200 mg a day. My PCT days are long gone - nat test levels of 250. My estrogen has remained low. Is that enough calories to maintain post cycle.

I recommend googling a good macros calculator. (Maybe you have already done this...?) But you can put in all your specific information based of size and activity levels and it will give you options for maintainance/bulk/cut and adjust your calories and macros for you, based on what you pick. Honestly though, im like you and have always had trouble reaching the 200 lb mark and maintaining that, so for me personally, I have to pretty much hold the same macros on or off blast to maintain my gains (im on 200 mg TRT as well). I sometimes raise or lower my macros per my current needs, but we are usually only talking 200-400 calories, or cutting down on fats a little, or raising or lowering carbs... I have found that food is the most anabolic thing I can put into my body. Honest truth.

New Threads