Question About My Weak Heart and Dbol

Reaction score
Hey guys! I know I'm stupid as **** for just thinking about starting a dbol cycle.

So a few years ago I ate Reductil for a month and it ****ed my heart bad. I can't have any caffeine or my heart hurts like hell.

So I'm trying to figure out, will a 20/50 dbol cycle be the end of me? Or is it not that dangerous?

They once saw something wrong with my heart and sent me to another hosptial and they found nothing there. That was 2 years ago and I haven't had my heart checked out since. Only my blood pressure which is good.

I know it'll be hard for you to be the judge if I'll be ok or if I'll just have pains or possibly die.

Once again I know i'm a dumbass. :)

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just to clear things up, you wanna cycle Dbol only?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
An oral only cycle is not recommended. Nolva only is not a proper pct.

Reaction score
I know what to use and what not to use, I know the risks of muscle loss. But I'm wondering about my heart, and that's it. :)

Reaction score
Using test with dbol will for sure get me a sweet death. You tryna kill me bro? ;)

I'm just scared I guess. My heart can not handle caffeine and I've seen a few deaths from dbol.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup, you gonna die.

Reaction score
You think test would be safer? Interesting.
I know.. I know.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Yup, you gonna die.

You're to quick to say that like it's a forgone conclusion. You did leave out a stroke as a form of death. Or maybe it will just be a stroke that leaves him an a life support device until the insurance runs out.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Death by Dbol!!!! I've seen it! It's ugly!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Actual serious post here OP

This sounds like a personal decision to me. You need to weigh some muscle gains from a dbol cycle versus long term health risks from doing so. Nobody can make that decision but there is certainly evidence that aas may increase your risk for heart disease and or coronary events.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
So, they saw something wrong with your heart and then a more equipped facility didn't find anything after? If they were concerned, they would have had you follow up with a cardiologist for more tests and to monitor. You might want to have a head CT and psych consult next time you go in.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Hmm... a little misconception here. Your heart can't hurt. Chest pain on the other is a diffrent story and can be caused by cloged arteries, valves and other organs as well... bottom line, if your heart hurts, it's must likely a heart attack. Stay away from dbol.... stay away from aas. Not worth it.