Which one of you seen how far you could throw a db today

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Seriously what possesses someone to do some shit like that? Hope the dude recovers.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
I think its a miracle he wasnt killed instantly and possibly caused more of an accident. Cant imagine just minding my business motoring down the super slab, then WHAM, huge dumbell thru the windsheild into my lap/chest. Phuck!!

If they catch that prick they need to shove that db up his azz sideways

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
That's just crazy. If someone deliberately did that, they need to locked up for a long time.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Someone dropping a 50 pound dumbell off a bridge onto a random car seems far fetched and illogical.

He's gunna stick out like a sore thumb walking around in the cold with a fifty pound dumbell.

My bet is road rage some meathead passenger tossed it out the window at him for being an asshole.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Someone dropping a 50 pound dumbell off a bridge onto a random car seems far fetched and illogical.

He's gunna stick out like a sore thumb walking around in the cold with a fifty pound dumbell.

My bet is road rage some meathead passenger tossed it out the window at him for being an asshole.

You can buy db anywhere and assholes throw shit iff bridges like this far to commonly. Usually its just ricks, cement blocks though

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A couple kids did the same thing with a rock not to far from my house. It hit the woman in the face when it came through the windshield and fukked her up really bad. About a year later her husband killed himself, about a year later she died from her injuries.

I actually had it happen to me an my wife once. She pulled over and I went back through the woods and caught the little basterds. They blamed it on a kid that wasn't even there. I called their dad and he was glad to pay for the windshield in my wife's car. The boys were still limping from the beating they got when I went to pick up the money.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
You can buy db anywhere and assholes throw shit iff bridges like this far to commonly. Usually its just ricks, cement blocks though

Another thing that coulda happened is it was insecured on a moving vehicle took a bad hop when it fell off at high speeds.

Just having a hard time believing that someone hit the bullseye like that on purposely dropping it off a bridge.

Its like a person hitting an all net full court buzzer beater, how would someone practice that shot ?

Ya there are more than one target going by but still the timing and accuracy are seemingly impeccable.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Another thing that coulda happened is it was insecured on a moving vehicle took a bad hop when it fell off at high speeds.

Just having a hard time believing that someone hit the bullseye like that on purposely dropping it off a bridge.

Its like a person hitting an all net full court buzzer beater, how would someone practice that shot ?

Ya there are more than one target going by but still the timing and accuracy are seemingly impeccable.

Odds would seem to favor this explanation. I would think it would take a few rocks or bricks before you hit the bullseye. Pretty sure a 50 lb dumbell is a one shot deal. Hope the guy pulls through ok.

Reaction score
assholes throw shit iff bridges like this far to commonly. Usually its just ricks, cement blocks though

A couple kids did the same thing with a rock not to far from my house. It hit the woman in the face when it came through the windshield and fukked her up really bad. About a year later her husband killed himself, about a year later she died from her injuries.

I actually had it happen to me an my wife once. She pulled over and I went back through the woods and caught the little basterds. They blamed it on a kid that wasn't even there. I called their dad and he was glad to pay for the windshield in my wife's car. The boys were still limping from the beating they got when I went to pick up the money.

What the FUKK... I cant even imagine the type of person it would take. Wouldn't that be the first thing to go through your head (Someone could actually die if I do this) even if you could come up with an idea like this.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
About 2 decades ago some (still) unknown POS dropped a gallon or so container of acid on to a car just like this. There were no other jugs where they missed.

Disfigured the persons face for life. It was on Americas Most Wanted years ago. Now they have a 6 ft fence on that overpass on top of the concrete barrier.

Being a board of weight lifters I would think the notion of "tossing" 50 lbs of anything out the window would rule out anything but the overpass theory.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
^ exactly
Especially when dropping shit off over passes is a scarely too common occurance