Monsterlab gear

Ray

Reaction score
yeh everybody likes a nice good looking product i mean if its printed home withe a printer then its probable made home in somebody kitchen ha ha

Gofalcons

Reaction score
yes i know bud i have been using tren for the last 20 years first i look at the color because tren powder is yellow so darker more powder higher consentrate, then i smell it and even taste it, and last thing is i get tren cough if its legit stronger it is the more severe the cough is. by the way i find one pic of the anavar on there webpage 25 mg/caps looks massive man.View attachment 3573

I personally hate tren man the sides are unbearable for me

Ray

Reaction score
yeh well i hate the sides to but the result is better then anything ells by the way tren and anavar is a good stack will buy some orals to my cycle anavar or turinabol let see with one is on sale.

Miggie

Lady Member
Reaction score
Bro its not hologram its called laser material and is the most expensive printing material on the market haven't seen any other brand use it on boxes reason is simple its just to expensive. Anything with Phil on it gotta be good LOL

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Shut the **** up about the cough meaning it's good. I've had "tren" cough from tne and testC, and full powered trenE 250 from an extremely reputable source that was light colored and never even had a throat tickle.

Ain't no ****in hologram on it either. Just a plain label. I can piss in a bottle and as long as there's a hologram there's someone out there that would pin it.

Gofalcons

Reaction score
Shut the **** up about the cough meaning it's good. I've had "tren" cough from tne and testC, and full powered trenE 250 from an extremely reputable source that was light colored and never even had a throat tickle.

Ain't no ****in hologram on it either. Just a plain label. I can piss in a bottle and as long as there's a hologram there's someone out there that would pin it.
Tool still talking crap lol what's up bro?

Ray

Reaction score
are you blind bud isent this a hologram? talk about being moodyDSC_0045.jpg

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
It's got a hologram and Phil heath. Sounds legit to me. Have at it bro!

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
ok cool the reason why i ask is becose i did some research before buying and dident find any negative feedback about this brand and you said it was bunk thats why i wanted to know if it was the same brand this one got phil heat on both box and sticker your did to right. i did find us brands name green monsterlab and monsterlabs but there packing paper material and not looking so exclusive like this one. actually first time i see a box and sticker that is entirely made of hologram material looks kinda cool

It's got a hologram and Phil heath. Sounds legit to me. Have at it bro!

Its actually got Phil Heat on it....... which makes it even more legiterer.....

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No FUKIN way I would pin that shit

Ray

Reaction score
yes its dark and smells strong tren i have been looking on other forums many trusted users say its what the pros use one week in and start to get annoying pumps both in the muscules and the back. my body temperature up and sweating like a pig all this after one week lets see what happens after now i am on 2 ml with is 600 mg will up to 3 ml tomorrow. yes its phil heat on it its abviusly the new brand that he backs up but if i understand this right its a local Scandinavian brand that just got international. i have seen like mayby 10 shops selling it on the net. and the one i bought it from all of them have a new year sale now so i will order one more anavar now and see how it works i know that var and tren and maybe some stanzo is a good cycle

Ray

Reaction score
yeh dark here is some more picsMonsterlab Tren Mix.jpgMonsterlab Tren Mix (5).jpg

Dark and thick like gel and reminds me of schering primobolan zero pip or discomfort when inject smooth like silk

Monsterlab 300 mg/ml mix lots of info on the manufacturers webpage monsterlab1

Last edited:

Miggie

Lady Member
Reaction score
yeh been reading a lot of this brand lately most pros use it but its ****ing expensive like 100 for a test enenthate but premium quality one of my palls told me that most of the pros buy stuff from Germany and Scandinavia because there high quality standards if you have the money why not. This brand is like British dragon when they started no body knew about them and everybody was like its shit its bunk but after they used it never wanted to use something ells again let me know how your stuff works out I already find lots of online shop selling this brand.

Last edited:

New Threads