Acne while on cycle

Reaction score
Currently running test cyp 500 and will be introducing tren in a few short weeks. Battling some mild acne on my back and shoulders for a little while now. I use the usual acne washes and try to stay very clean on top of that.

Any help with cleaning any of this up?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Im trying to remember from your intro thread, how much experience do you have with AAS...? If this happens to be a first time, please, please, please do not add tren....

The acne is due to the drastic change in your hormones... happens to a lot of guys... it could be estrogen related specifically... are you taking an AI? If so, how much and how often? When I notice my body acne flaring up, it typically means I have to reduce my e2.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Controlling estrogen is usually the biggest key to avoiding acne.

Clean your bed sheets once a week. Add an extra shower a day. Get a loofa or whatever to get to your back in the shower.

Reaction score
Im trying to remember from your intro thread, how much experience do you have with AAS...? If this happens to be a first time, please, please, please do not add tren....

The acne is due to the drastic change in your hormones... happens to a lot of guys... it could be estrogen related specifically... are you taking an AI? If so, how much and how often? When I notice my body acne flaring up, it typically means I have to reduce my e2.

This is my 4th cycle and first time with using tren. I currently use 1 mg adex every 3rd day. I also have nolva and letro on hand in the off chance anything might get away from me. After introduce the tren I also have caber on hand.

I haven't seen any other sides with e2 flare up but I should probably check with bloods as well.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here's the sad news. If you acne prone you're going to experience acne while on cycle. I am unfortunately and tren was by far the worst for me. I experience some with NPP also but not as much. Mast seems to be the best in regards to acne.

The guys above are correct controlling E2 is also important.

Reaction score
Here's the sad news. If you acne prone you're going to experience acne while on cycle. I am unfortunately and tren was by far the worst for me. I experience some with NPP also but not as much. Mast seems to be the best in regards to acne.

The guys above are correct controlling E2 is also important.

I have been slightly acne prone my whole life but normally just on my jaw line and neck. I understand that gear can exasperate this in other areas. Just seeing what other measures can be done. E2 control is number 1. Second to that is where i'm unsure.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pob told me to use dawn dish soap, i have super oily skin and dawn really helped

Battletoad

Reaction score
Try glycerin soap, as well. Stripping all of the oils from your skin can also backfire, and cause an overproduction of oil after bathing. Glycerin is a natural humectant, and can help preserve the moisture in your skin without drying or creating an overabundance of oils. It's the only thing I can use on my face and shoulders that doesn't throw everything out of whack. The skin is our largest organ, so treat it accordingly. Sometimes small changes to skincare can produce quite pronounced effects.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I was gonna mention something similar. All my life I've broken out worse when scrubbing every shower. Even when on blast. I only do a full body probably every 3rd shower. The rest are just pitts balls and butt.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I was gonna mention something similar. All my life I've broken out worse when scrubbing every shower. Even when on blast. I only do a full body probably every 3rd shower. The rest are just pitts balls and butt.

A "whore-bath"

New Threads