Current Cycle - Benzyl Alcohol used in Stack: Alcohol Monitoring Device (ankle)

Reaction score
Current Cycle - Benzyl Alcohol used in Stack: Alcohol Monitoring Device (ankle)

Question for those with any experience.

Unfortunately due to a stupid decision I have to wear an alcohol monitoring device that is attached to my ankle. It reads the alcohol in your sweat and if it does it sends an alert. Obviously it is looking for ethanol alcohol by analyzing the transdermal alcohol concentration (sweat). It doesn't trigger an alert until readings reach .02% which doesn't happen until you have had a drink.

There are situations where interferants (external - i.e. cologne, cleaners, etc) might set it off but the monitoring company will dismiss those where the alcohol is absorbed quickly. Drinking alcohol gets absorbed a lot slower.

I am steering away from any steroids made with ethyl oleate, but most are made with benzyl alcohol (which does not metabolize into ethanol and instead benzoic acid). I believe that of the solution 2% might be benzyl alcohol.

Does anyone know if an alcohol monitoring device on your body can pick up on the small amount of benzyl alcohol. I am assuming that since it does not metabolize into alcohol it wouldn't be picked up by the device. In addition, even if it did, 2% of 2-4 ml of an injection is such a small amount when compared to a 1/2 shot of alcohol - especially given the time of absorption by the body given its injected into the muscle. That part concerns me that if they do pick it up, it will be slow absorbing more like drinking than an external source.

Any input welcomed.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
My advice would be don't **** with it till your monitor is off and you're clear with the law.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I personally smell something off here... I dont know what you are up to, or what your angle is, but whatever it is, I would recommend you stop trying to be a "mastermind" and just try to to the right thing for a while and clean your shit up dude. Based on what im reading here, you are giving yourself too much credit and most likely just need to chill out for a while until theres less attention in your direction... its not the end of the world.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
For fukks sake now asking stupid questions is a bannable offense?

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So if you have a drink it will sense it or only if you sweat? Never heard of such a device.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Then why is he white. New classification?

He doesn't have banned under his name nor is he on the banned list. Could just be awaiting email verification for making the account.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I personally smell something off here... I dont know what you are up to, or what your angle is, but whatever it is, I would recommend you stop trying to be a "mastermind" and just try to to the right thing for a while and clean your shit up dude. Based on what im reading here, you are giving yourself too much credit and most likely just need to chill out for a while until theres less attention in your direction... its not the end of the world.

This. Seems to me like a lot more work and time trying to circumvent things instead of actually doing what your supposed to do. If you're at the point of having to wear a monitoring device that should be a clear signal to quit making those bad decisions. Just sayin...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I seriously doubt that will trip the alarm. Such a tiny quantity and it's not the correct alcohol.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For fukks sake now asking stupid questions is a bannable offense?

He was awaiting email confirmation. Not sure how he posted before that but I fixed it.

You make it sound like we just arbitrarily ban people though. Spam scam or troll. That's about it.

Reaction score
I would think of it this way--probably wont set it off, but if it does what is my excuse when the law comes knocking--"oh, I didn't drink officer, I just used AAS"

New Threads