Safest Option For A Bad Heart

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm trying to figure out the safest option for building muscle & strength.

I have a pretty bad heart so I'm trying to figure out what product the heart takes the least amount of damage.

I'm assuming it would be test or anavar? What say you?

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know this isnt what you want to hear but your SAFEST option would be to avoid AAS altogether. I would strongly advise you only seek advice from a doctor in regard to a pre existing condition like this.

Reaction score
I'm aware it's a huge risk with whatever I choose. I appreciate your concern. I guess I'm one of those who will only learn in death. :)
So anyways, still wondering what products would cause the least pressure on the heart. There's a big chance it will be fine too since the doctors can't find anything wrong.

Reaction score
Why is that? I mean I'm going to use anyway, if there's anyone who has the knowledge might as well be nice and put it out there. Like I said, there's a big chance I'm fine too. If I don't get any recommendations I might end up using the wrong stuff. :p

I mean I'm going to give it a shot, should I feel something wrong then I'll of course stop.

Last edited:

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why is that?

Because the vast majority of the guys here that know what they are doing are responsible and respect the reputation of this community. Your not the first guy to threaten his own safety in hopes for an exchange for information they probably should not have.

Reaction score
Well fine then. You don't wanna help out then don't. Just wanted the safest option for me and thought someone with knowledge could provide some options.
G'day.

Reaction score
Not doing AAS is a good idea. What is wrong with your heart and how old are you. I don't think anyone but a dr can help you. Whatever you do - do it under the supervision of a dr. The only way to do that is to qualify for TRT and some GH releasing peptiides. However they will do a physical and most likely be very worried about getting you on something and being liable.

AAS are very hard on your body and even extreme healthy specimens can get health problems from them.

How long have you been training - do you really think your diet and training are maxed out. Be honest with yourself. AAS are good for guys who have trained for awhile - are healthy - have a great diet - great workout regimen but have reached their limits naturally. Is that you.

Last edited:

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Why is that? I mean I'm going to use anyway, if there's anyone who has the knowledge might as well be nice and put it out there. Like I said, there's a big chance I'm fine too. If I don't get any recommendations I might end up using the wrong stuff. :p

I mean I'm going to give it a shot, should I feel something wrong then I'll of course stop.

Ya, totally bro! Since you are going to "use anyways" we should all line up and help you make the poor decision. Like if someone is a heroin junkie, we should buy them some smack, cuz they are gonna just use anyways... and maybe we can drive the alcoholic to the liqour store on the way... GTFO.

Reaction score
Ya, totally bro! Since you are going to "use anyways" we should all line up and help you make the poor decision. Like if someone is a heroin junkie, we should buy them some smack, cuz they are gonna just use anyways... and maybe we can drive the alcoholic to the liqour store on the way... GTFO.

Lmao you are one stupid MF.
IF a heroin junkie asked you when you had the knowledge, hey I'm going to use, should I use this dirty needle or that clean needle over there? I for one would tell him to use the clean needle if he's really going to use because I'm not a piece of shit for a human being like you are. KYS.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I dont think I have to defend my intelligence to someone who is clearly lacking wisdom... Neither do I have to defend what kind of person I am to someone who doesn't get it... Enjoy your stay here.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well you came seeking advise. U didn't want to hear the response you got but no one is going to be reckless and say well this compound is less stressful on the heart then that. Truth told if you came in saying you were perfectly healthy and of the right age and training experience that most of us recommend no one here would recommend you use anything more then test your first go . Find a sympathetic doc that will monitor your condition bud

Reaction score
Well you came seeking advise. U didn't want to hear the response you got but no one is going to be reckless and say well this compound is less stressful on the heart then that. Truth told if you came in saying you were perfectly healthy and of the right age and training experience that most of us recommend no one here would recommend you use anything more then test your first go . Find a sympathetic doc that will monitor your condition bud
Yes I did. But when you have someone telling you to get the **** out after asking for advice what can ya do.
I appreciate your message and I have decided. Thank you for being kind with it.
AvB out.

Reaction score
You want advice? Talk to your doctor. He knows what is up with your heart, we do not. True, some substances may be harder (like tren that messes with your lipids), but to be honest, all of them are a bad choice. Your doctor has more information than we do, don't shoot the messengers.

Reaction score
You want advice? Talk to your doctor. He knows what is up with your heart, we do not. True, some substances may be harder (like tren that messes with your lipids), but to be honest, all of them are a bad choice. Your doctor has more information than we do, don't shoot the messengers.

I think you'd be surprised. My doctor says there's nothing we can do because I can't find anything wrong. They once saw something wrong with my heart a few years ago. But they don't anymore, and the problem is still the exact same.

"Maybe just try stop drinking caffeine" Yeah sounds legit since I don't drink caffeine because it hurts. ^_^

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I think you'd be surprised. My doctor says there's nothing we can do because I can't find anything wrong. They once saw something wrong with my heart a few years ago. But they don't anymore, and the problem is still the exact same.

"Maybe just try stop drinking caffeine" Yeah sounds legit since I don't drink caffeine because it hurts. ^_^

The honest truth is that if your heart cant handle a cup of coffee then you definitely wont be able to handle running AAS. Its not going to end well... and we dont feel comfortable helping you make a poor decision. That is the best decision we could make with a clear conscience. Dont do it man.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
questions like this are pointless if u think about it..How can anyone here know whats wrong with your heart or what the outcome would be from u using a certain compound?from what i know people with bad hearts shouldnt even have sex to often..

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you got a bad heart man be happy your still kicking

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My doctor says there's nothing we can do because I can't find anything wrong. They once saw something wrong with my heart a few years ago. But they don't anymore, and the problem is still the exact same.

ok, so you had a "bad" heart a few years ago....but you don't have a "bad" heart now......but "the problem" is the exact same.....

so drop the attempted "code" talk and tell us what the fuuuuking "bad heart" issue was.................

Reaction score
ok, so you had a "bad" heart a few years ago....but you don't have a "bad" heart now......but "the problem" is the exact same.....

so drop the attempted "code" talk and tell us what the fuuuuking "bad heart" issue was.................

I don't know what you're talking about. I already told it all. My heart started hurting a few years ago, I couldn't drink caffeine anymore, went to check it out did an EKG, they say something's wrong but couldn't tell what. Went to check it again a few times and they can't find anything. I still can not drink caffeine, and on random occasions my heart flips out and pumps fast as f and hurts. What code are you talking about?

New Threads