Need help identifying gear

Reaction score
I placed an order with what was a reliable raw source for me for well over a year and they suddenly dropped off the map while I was awaiting the shipment. What I was expecting was 30 mg of cjc1295 w/o dac(Mod GFR) and 30 mg of GHRP-2, neither of which I had ever mixed before but I was expecting as powders. What I got was a 10 gm unmarked package with a hardened white wax-like material. It has the consistency of hard wax and appears to be oil-based. I'm thinking they sent me the wrong thing but it might be something I could use. The source's site is gone and they aren't responding so I have no idea how to even start looking at identifying this. It's not like I can send it off for mass spec. Does this substance sound like anything familiar to anyone?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I placed an order with what was a reliable raw source for me for well over a year and they suddenly dropped off the map while I was awaiting the shipment. What I was expecting was 30 mg of cjc1295 w/o dac(Mod GFR) and 30 mg of GHRP-2, neither of which I had ever mixed before but I was expecting as powders. What I got was a 10 gm unmarked package with a hardened white wax-like material. It has the consistency of hard wax and appears to be oil-based. I'm thinking they sent me the wrong thing but it might be something I could use. The source's site is gone and they aren't responding so I have no idea how to even start looking at identifying this. It's not like I can send it off for mass spec. Does this substance sound like anything familiar to anyone?

sounds like ear wax :eek:

Reaction score
Pretty sure it's TE. Probably still not wise even with consistent labmax and melting point tests, huh? I imagine if someone were asking me about pinning mystery gear based on nothing but labmax colors and melting point I'd probably say it's not wise.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Use it on skis. You'll go faster.

Reaction score
I just bought that movie...for the 3rd time. Don't pin ear wax and don't let people borrow movies. Shitty return on both.

Reaction score

it might be rat poison, I would not inject any shit without testing. I used to send all raw to Simec but they do not accept anymore, I guess they had some letter from DEA.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You put the lotion on your skin!

New Threads