Anabolic steroids, prohormones, or just stay natural

Reaction score
Hi was wondering what people's opinions are on steroids and/or prohormones? Are they worth doing? Or better off staying natural?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Steriods are for cheaters. Stay natural

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren is very very bad for you.

Send it to me.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Are they worth doing? Or better off staying natural?

There is no intrinsic answer here. It depends on a number of very personal factors. Is your body trained to a point where obtaining your goals naturally has become difficult or impossible? Can you commit to performing personal analysis regularly in the form of calorie counting and a training log? Can you commit to eating properly? Are you willing to shut down portions of your bodies systems in order to chase narcissistic values? Are you committed to being potentially married to a needle for life? Are you willing to sacrifice an ever increasing amount of personal time and time with friends and family to train?

Steroids are not something that you just "do". They're a commitment to chasing something that will always be just beyond your grasp. You'll chase that dragon but you'll never catch it. The reason so many people continue to be on is for that very reason. It's not something you "do", it's a lifestyle. Never enough, never satisfied. I think I can safely speak for the vast majority here when I say that nobody has ever said "Yeah, this is good, this is what I wanted. I'm done now".

So, to answer your question; you need to answer this one for yourself. Are you willing to make sacrifices to chase something you'll never catch?

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
There is no intrinsic answer here. It depends on a number of very personal factors. Is your body trained to a point where obtaining your goals naturally has become difficult or impossible? Can you commit to performing personal analysis regularly in the form of calorie counting and a training log? Can you commit to eating properly? Are you willing to shut down portions of your bodies systems in order to chase narcissistic values? Are you committed to being potentially married to a needle for life? Are you willing to sacrifice an ever increasing amount of personal time and time with friends and family to train?

Steroids are not something that you just "do". They're a commitment to chasing something that will always be just beyond your grasp. You'll chase that dragon but you'll never catch it. The reason so many people continue to be on is for that very reason. It's not something you "do", it's a lifestyle. Never enough, never satisfied. I think I can safely speak for the vast majority here when I say that nobody has ever said "Yeah, this is good, this is what I wanted. I'm done now".

So, to answer your question; you need to answer this one for yourself. Are you willing to make sacrifices to chase something you'll never catch?

Even though sometimes we don't wanna hear it, this is the straight truth right here.

Reaction score
Pin to win bro. Pin to Win.

"One and done...I said that once at least"

New Threads