Arimidex to Aromasin

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I have been using Adex (Anastrozole) for some time now. I'm thinking of making the switch. On my typical TRT MY e2 is in range but when the test goes up, I need to control my E.

Anyone make this move and have input one way or the other?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
As you very well know, im not super experienced with blasting, but I do know that I kinda like Aromasin better... I can get rid of my e2 problem over night (if needed)... I also have been experiementing with taking low doses every other day and kinda like it better... Acne has been pretty non-existant for me this time... So I think its working better than the adex.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
I've never used adex snake. However I can say from experience that even at a gram of test 12.5 MGS of aromasin eod keeps me in check.

T

TriniJuice

I did the opposite and made the switch from aromasin to adex awhile ago,
Adex is just stronger....

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did the opposite and made the switch from aromasin to adex awhile ago,
Adex is just stronger....

Correct.

But I just like stane better. Idk, just agrees in my my body with all other stuff n I feel good taking it.

Runningwild

Elite
Reaction score
I have a similar exeperience have always used adex, switched to aromasin and it definitely agrees with me better, keeps my e2 under control easier, no longer battling the sides of e2 like I used to be super sensitive and get gyno super easy, I don't know why but eve since I have using aromasin it hasn't been an issue plus it agrees with me better adex seemed to be a little to harsh on my system.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Pretty mich what everyone else said. I've used both. Stane FTW.

cotton2012

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always used aromasin due to what I've read Adex does to lipid profile, works great for me

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
aromasin is my AI of choice. 12.5mg eod on a high test blast

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stane for me. Like others I run 12.5 mg eod and my man boobs stay manly.

Reaction score
I am on TRT also - I was on Adex and switched to Aromasin. The thing I didn't like knowing about adex was that I heard that there is a rebound effect see below - Aromasin is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor and there is no rebound.

Estrogen rebound: This is one of the Arimidex side effects that are very important to understand. It is a side effect generally unique to both Arimidex as well as Letrozole (Femara). The third major aromatase inhibitor, Aromasin (Exemestane) does not exhibit Estrogen rebound. This is because Arimidex and Letrozole are what is known as non-suicidal aromatase inhibitors. Aromasein (Exemestane) is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor. A suicidal aromatase inhibitor (such as Aromasin) indicates that once it has bound to the aromatase enzyme (and thereby inhibiting it), the inhibited enzyme remains bound to aromatase permanently, rendering the enzyme inactive forever. The body will eventually manufacture more aromatase enzymes, but the current bound enzymes are bound indefinitely, eliminating any risk for Estrogen rebound.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I am on TRT also - I was on Adex and switched to Aromasin. The thing I didn't like knowing about adex was that I heard that there is a rebound effect see below - Aromasin is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor and there is no rebound.

Estrogen rebound: This is one of the Arimidex side effects that are very important to understand. It is a side effect generally unique to both Arimidex as well as Letrozole (Femara). The third major aromatase inhibitor, Aromasin (Exemestane) does not exhibit Estrogen rebound. This is because Arimidex and Letrozole are what is known as non-suicidal aromatase inhibitors. Aromasein (Exemestane) is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor. A suicidal aromatase inhibitor (such as Aromasin) indicates that once it has bound to the aromatase enzyme (and thereby inhibiting it), the inhibited enzyme remains bound to aromatase permanently, rendering the enzyme inactive forever. The body will eventually manufacture more aromatase enzymes, but the current bound enzymes are bound indefinitely, eliminating any risk for Estrogen rebound.

Estrogen rebound does not exist with adex. The suicidal properties of aromasin are a marketing gimmick.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Estrogen rebound does not exist with adex. The suicidal properties of aromasin are a marketing gimmick.
If you're going to go against something we've "known" for a long time, post the studies in the science section.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
If you're going to go against something we've "known" for a long time, post the studies in the science section.

I didn't make the initial claim, ie, that there is estrogen rebound or that aromasin prevents it so the burden of proof is not on me to disprove it. You also can't prove a negative. Since I'm too lazy to start a new thread lol, I'll post the relavent info here. Plus, if you can show me proof that estrogen rebound does exist to a clinically significant degree, I will give you a hand job (with lotioned hands of course) and let you rub your pp on Iron1's extremely smooth ass (the going rate is pretty high for the latter).

Both anastrozole and letrozole are type II nonsteroidal AIs, whereas exemestane has a steroidal structure and is classified as a type I AI, also known as an aromatase inactivator because it irreversibly binds with and permanently inactivates the enzyme. The clinical relevance of these differences in mechanism of action, if any, remains to be established.

http://theoncologist.alphamedpress.org/content/13/8/829.full

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I didn't make the initial claim, ie, that there is estrogen rebound or that aromasin prevents it so the burden of proof is not on me to disprove it. You also can't prove a negative. Since I'm too lazy to start a new thread lol, I'll post the relavent info here. Plus, if you can show me proof that estrogen rebound does exist to a clinically significant degree, I will give you a hand job (with lotioned hands of course) and let you rub your pp on Iron1's extremely smooth ass (the going rate is pretty high for the latter).

wow, hes breaking out all the big guns. I see him offer HJ's all the time, but not with lotion.

Tool, what did you do for such a awesome act...?? lil jealous, have to admit

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score

I wasn't saying you were wrong lol. Just that it would be nice to have more information easily accessible to people doing research here in the future.

I'm gonna go look for data anyway. I could use a handy.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
I wasn't saying you were wrong lol. Just that it would be nice to have more information easily accessible to people doing research here in the future.

I'm gonna go look for data anyway. I could use a handy.

I know you weren't Tool. The perosn who initially claimed it should have referenced it with something better than some internet article. I do have some lubriderm and jergens so you can choose which lotion you want me to use :)

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I like jergens with coco butter and Shea in it. Makes the tip nice and smooth

New Threads